Hilda's Smiley! Still Fighting Heartworms Update Post 431

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Well he was none to happy with that bath! What a look! I think the second shot is the hardest one on them.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Heehoo

You know, its the first Monday of the month! I think every Monday we should get a weekend update with pictures! How's anyone going to know about Smiley :) and his quest for a happy home, if there's no update! What is Holly doing all day...making collars!!!!

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Well guys, I have been without my high speed internet since Friday night so I have not uploaded ANY pics anywhere!!! :P I will try to get some new ones today, perhaaaaaaaps.... I can attempt some video of the famous Smiley Smile ;):clap

We can hope ;)

Guest TheUnrulyHound

OK Guys, here it is!!! It took two nights to get this video and the wait was worth it!!!

Now, for those of you that are not familiar with the greyhound "smile" it looks really scarey if you are not used to it, believe me, Smiley is NOT mean, he is VERY happy!!!!!! Many other breeds do this too ;)

th_DSCN0389.jpg

Isn't he hilarious!!!!!

Edited by TheUnrulyHound

Guest Heehoo

Ohmygosh I am laughing until I'm choking! He looks like he's just gonna chomp down on that camera! He definitly is a Smiley :)

Thanks!!!!!

Guest Heehoo
Waiting for high speed this afternoon so I can watch the video too

I've got the windows rolled down so I can hear Claudia laughing all the way from California.

OH word of warning, spit out what you're eating or drinking, go pee & hang on. Its hilarious. :lol

:yay:yay:yay I got to see it!!!! And I'm so glad Hilda warned me about not to watch and drink at the same time :lol

He's unreal!!!! I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susie from GALT is driving some houndies here to Ca to go to Hemopet, if Smiley were ready...he'de be coming out here.

I love him....I love him...I love him.....he's a freaken riot

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest KyGrey
:yay:yay:yay I got to see it!!!! And I'm so glad Hilda warned me about not to watch and drink at the same time :lol

Susie from GALT is driving some houndies here to Ca to go to Hemopet, if Smiley were ready...he'de be coming out here.

Could you just imagine him and Lenny together? Oh my, and then add in Ekko. :lol

Could you just imagine him and Lenny together? Oh my, and then add in Ekko. :lol

OMG that would be a circus :lol That boy is going to bring someone a lot of joy

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest Heehoo

Is he not a hoot! They should put that video of him grinning on GALT's webpage just to get him adopted. That is hilarious!

Can't get enough of that Smiley...... How are you doing Precious? :wub::wub::wub:

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter