Bailey

Guest BSM

I can't believe I'm writing this. Bailey went to the bridge today. She was my first greyhound, my heart dog, my baby girl. She came into our lives only four short years ago and burned brightly, and far too fast. She deserved so much more time to run and play and live. I miss her so much already. Who will need me too much? Who will snuggle in my arms or wake me up with hot pupper breath on my neck? She loved riding in the car and whenever I could I'd sneak her out of the house and take her. I'd give anything for just one more car trip. She gave the best kisses. I know in time this will get better but tonight my heart is broken. Bailey my sweet baby girl, Mommy will love you forever. The wonderful gifts you gave me I will treasure always. We were so lucky and blessed to meet you and love you and be loved by you.

CRW_9602_RJ.jpg

her beautiful eyes

cpy.jpg

couch time with Daddy

1-3.jpg

her favorite position

CRW_8560_RJ.jpg

smelling the sweet summer air

CRW_8550_RJ.jpg

my beautiful girl

CRW_1137_RJ.jpg

mmm ice cream

1CRW_2288_RJ.jpg

I miss you already

CRW_2225_RJ1.jpg

always ready to pose

baileyfunrun.jpg

back on track

IMG_2877a.jpg

what a personality

IMG_2652a.jpg

last year's Christmas card

IMG_2007a.jpg

Mommy's girl. I'll always love you. Be well, run free and wait for my at the Bridge Princess.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm so sorry you've lost your lovely girl.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 She was absolutely stunning, and she left much too soon.

Godspeed Bailey.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Oh no, Eliza, I'm so sorry for you and Dave! How very sad. I haven't seen you around here (or in the real world either, for that matter) for a while and I'm so sorry it's such a sad event that's brought you back. I will miss your beautiful girl. If I'm not being too intrusive, what happened? She was pretty young still, I thought. Sending hugs!

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

My, what a gorgeous girl. I'm so sorry you had to say good bye.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest Hollys2hounds

What a stunningly beautiful girl.

I am so sorry.

f_yellow:f_pink

(fantastic photos of your angel)

Edited by Hollys2hounds

Guest greytful4

I bet my beautiful angel met your beautiful angel at the bridge today! Hugs to you and your family as you grieve her loss.

Oh, my gosh, she was incredibly beautiful! Your love for her shines through in your words and wonderful photos.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry. Bailey was very pretty and those are wonderful photos.

:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest argolola

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful angel. Just remember, love never dies.

You and your family will be in my prayers.