Please Say A Prayer For Otis

Guest Honeysmom

Guest Honeysmom

I would appreciate thoughts and prayers for Otis. He has big D and throw ups. Honey had it too but she is fine. Poor guy, I feel so bad for him.

:ohno Oh no, poor Otis, I'm so sorry Karen! I will be keeping him in my thoughts. :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest Honeysmom

I'm afraid to speak too soon but he kept down his last dose of kaopectate and he's drinking nice cold water I put out back during our outings. He's also slowly crunching his bisquit so I feel a bit relieved. Sure hope tonight has no poo episodes :(

Sending gentle scritchies and prayers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Honeysmom

Thank you all for encouragement and prayers and well wishes. He slept the night and I don't see anything "extra" lying around the house so hopefully this will be a recovering day :sleepy

Glad to read he had a good night Karen..m Let's hope this means he's recovering. Sending more good thoughts for your boy! :goodluck :goodluck :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.