Jamey Continues To Improve

Jamey got up a number of times today, to just stand on his feet for a few minutes, rather than lying down all the time. He does not seem to be in any pain, or at least he's not showing it! He seems to be adjusting really well. His front leg seems to be more underneath his body and he turns his toes outward for a bit more balance. he isn't shaking when he is standing up anymore either. But he does still tire very easily. One trip outside for a bathroom break, and he sleeps for a couple of hours.

I hope this will show a couple of pictures. We changed his bandage today, as the drain keeps leaking a bit.

Jameyamp4.jpg

Jameyamp1.jpg

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Jamey is beautiful - I am so glad that things are going well and he is healing nicely. Every day his adjustment should get easier and easier.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

awww, Jamey :wub: :wub: :wub: He is looking really great! The pictures brought tears of happiness to my eyes.

Thank you so much for sharing.. and know that my whole family continues to keep you and Jamey in our thoughts. You are really doing a great job! Make sure to give yourself a few extra minutes for you too.. :grouphug

FL

Clever boy Jamey :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest VirginiaGreys

Jamey....keep up the good work...Mom....hang in there...it does get easier and better! Take those vitamins and fish oil for you too....otherwise you could get sick like me...once my immune system was down from not enough sleep!

:grouphug