The Luxury Crew Has Lost One...

Guest charmsmom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How sorry I am to hear you had to say goodbye to your precious Paris. I relish in the joy that she is another special hound who was happy, well cared for and most of all, loved, in her life in her forever home. Pain is the price we pay for this love. These amazing canine beings are so much a part of our lives that when one has to say goodbye, we all mourn. I hope that your grief will soon become a soft and cherished memory in your heart heart of a hound well loved.

L.

Edited by rycezmom

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I'm so sorry :( She was a very beautiful girl :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

She was beautiful. I am so very sorry for your loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Paris. She new she was loved right up to the very last second. Godspeed sweet baby girl!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm so sorry.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I'm so sorry to hear you've lost your lovely girl.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Guest charmsmom

Thank you, everyone. This came as a very difficult decision and made very quickly. I'm touched seeing all those who are new posting on this thread. It means a lot. She was our first greyhound to cross the bridge, and Charm's first companion. We took him to see her before she crossed. He kept coming to me and burying his head in my chest and it was so hard not to fall apart on him. I tried so hard to put on a brave face for her and I just couldn't keep it together as well as I should have. I rode him with her collar and tags in my hand.

I had her cremated...I haven't decided what to do with her ashes yet... :( How do you deal with this?!