Our Sweet Girl Lisa

Guest LANDOLISA

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry about your loss of Lisa. I know how painful that last gift of love is, and how hard the decision. I had the same decision with my Mack. Just know that you did the best thing for Lisa, and that it was done with love. Sometimes the price of love hurts, but it is always worth the love of your pup. In time, the beautiful memories will bring peace and comfort to your aching heart. Take it one day at a time, sometimes an hour or a few minutes at a time. Be kind to yourself.

Run free, sweet Lisa.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. With the diagnosis you had, I think you did what was best for Lisa.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet Lisa. We had to put our Sophie to sleep three weeks ago at the young age of 7. I am going through the same torture--did we do it too soon? What if we could have saved her? But we knew that we could not see her suffer anymore. We loved her too much for that.

You made the best decision you could under extremely difficult and painful circumstances. You did it out of love for Lisa, a LOT of love.

Godspeed, Lisa. Maybe you'll meet Sophie at the Bridge....

Lynn

with Mittens, the Border Collie and Angel Sophie (Jetta Sapphire)

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss. Lisa was a lovely, sweet girl and it sounds like she made the connection with you and your family immediately. She had to leave you far too young but you made the best decision for her. May your memories of all the special moments you shared with her bring you comfort.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I turned around to see LISA, lying on the ground with the upper part of her body on my daughters’ lap, where my daughter had sat on the ground. From that moment on I knew she was our girl.

Sounds like she most certainly chose you to love and take care of her.......and that's what you did. Don't be hard on yourself.

Sending Our Deepest Sympathy

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Lisa was absolutely beautiful and obviously very special. I'm so sorry for your loss :f_white

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.