Dodge-osteo-post Amputation

Guest VirginiaGreys

Oh I'm so sorry. :(

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry. So much heartache.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest jade1046

Oh, I'm so very sorry - you did all you could for Dodge. Godspeed sweet boy. :gh_run:f_white:f_white

Edited by jade1046

Oh, sweetie, I know we just talked, but I wanted to say again how sorry I am that you lost your precious boy. Cancer is such a blind monster. Like we said, it's a crapshoot. And even though you do everything you can, out of love, sometimes it's just not enough. But it's so much for you to bear right now. And I feel helpless that I can't do more to help ease your pain.

Just know that we're thinking about you with love, and sharing your sadness. :brokenheart

:bighug

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest VirginiaGreys
I'm sorry Diane, you both fought so hard. :grouphug I hope Miz Foxy was there to meet him, tomorrow she will have been there a year so she can show him all the good places.

Godspeed Mr Handsome :gh_run

If I know Dodge...he was probably looking for Foxy too! He always considered himself a "ladies-hound man". :grouphug

Oh, sweetie, I know we just talked, but I wanted to say again how sorry I am that you lost your precious boy. Cancer is such a blind monster. Like we said, it's a crapshoot. And even though you do everything you can, out of love, sometimes it's just not enough. But it's so much for you to bear right now. And I feel helpless that I can't do more to help ease your pain.

Just know that we're thinking about you with love, and sharing your sadness. :brokenheart

:bighug

I'm sorry that I got inaudible...but I keep getting that lump in my throat and cannot talk afterwards. My customers are calling and I have to really try to talk louder...they don't understand and I can't tell them...they probably just wouldn't understand....you know?

Thank you for calling...it meant a lot to me that you did! :kiss2

Guest PhillyPups

Diane,

I am so very sorry, please know Dodge was met at the bridge by many angels and will live on in our hearts forever. He left on the wings of love and is now running pain free with all of our babies. :bighug

I think when we let them go we take their pain and carry it in our hearts, calling it mourning the loss. Myself, I would give anything to have my babies back, if they would be pain free, but know they are playing at the bridge while they watch over us and wait for us to join them. :bighug