Lincoln To Become A Bionic Puppy On Tuesday

You may remember my post a few weeks ago about Lincoln being diagnosed with Hip Dysplasia at OSU.

Well...I got the call Friday afternoon at 3:30 that they could do the surgery on Tuesday. I guess they don't give you a lot of notice.

So tomorrow morning I will be driving him back to OSU. They said tomorrow they just do intake on him & his surgery will be on Tuesday. I should be able to pick him up on Wednesday to come home.

It is a 3.5hr drive there and unfortunately I will not be able to stay for the surgery. I hate to leave him so faraway, but he will be in good hands. But...he has never been away from me since he was 11 weeks old. He is now 13mos old.

So...please send good thoughts his way on Tuesday. When I pick him up on Wednesday he will be Bionic.

Jennifer Watkins

Shamrock Greyhound Placement, Louisville, KY

Greyhound Festival of the Bluegrass -July 19-21, 2013

Holiday Inn/Hurstbourne, Louisville KY

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's fantastic he will lead a normal life dispite his HD. He is in greyt hands. Very happy for you both!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest zoolaine

That is pretty cool. He couldn't be in a better place for the surgery. Please let us know how the surgery and recovery go.

I drove Pavé Maria to OSU all the way from the Barrington Illinois for her mast cell tumor surgery. She did GREYT and oh my...the staff is so loving and so caring...Pavé had to be hospitalized for 4 days and the docs called us 3 times a day with updates...and Dr. Couto...I can't praise him enough! Your baby will be just fine! :)

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sending lots of prayers and good Thoughts. :hope:hope:hope He will be in Great hands.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest Annie

I know what you mean about leaving him, but he will be in awesome hands!!!

My prayers hold Lincoln up for a perfect surgery and recovery! :hope:hope:hope

Guest jerrybird

Good luck to Lincoln on his surgery. He'll be taken care of by the best. Have a safe and careful drive!