Kylie

Guest Downtownhoundz

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenznaz

Wishing I had not read this at work, as now I am crying in front of everybody...

I'm so sorry Anne...I hope you weren't alone at the time...

Guest houndstooth4

Oh, I am so very sorry! She was a gorgeous girl. It's just so darned hard to lose them, no matter the circumstances! My heart goes out to you.

I'm so sorry for your loss of beautiful Kylie

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

Anne

I am so sorry... I have no words right now as I type this with tears running down my face. I know how much you love her and she will be missed by many. Hugs to you and Spencer. Let know if there is any I can do. The bridge has a special girl now who is watching over you.

Amy and Maddie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

i am very sorry for your loss. i hugged my hounds a little longer than i usually do today. i can't imagine how much you must be missing your beautiful girl.

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

I am very sorry for your loss of Kylie. Words don't help, our thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest DebR

Anne,

I haven't been coming to GT lately, and your email totally blew me away. I am SOOOO sorry - I can't even think of what to say to express my feelings. My heart is breaking for you.

Deb

I am sorry about the loss of your beautiful best friend.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.