Remembrance Pics Needed

MisserGil

Teddy

Teddywithgoosey.jpg

Charlie

P7170198R.jpg

Thank you!

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover
I ran a preview a while ago and haven't even added my own dogs to this list and I still cried.. I think I am up to around 100 pictures.. The song is 5 minutes long but we might have to make it repeat itself just so we can get the entire show in... Some pics are not turning out the best but thats because of size, however its really a memory of them that counts..

There are no words to convey how much it is appreciated that you are doing this for us. thank you! :bighug

Thank you so much for doing this Gil. So many beautiful greyhounds who are dearly loved and missed.

Dylan and Hobbes

dylanandhobbes001.jpg

Lucy

Lucy-garden1-1.jpg

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I will be taking pictures up until Friday before Gettysburg since I have to travel and I don't know what kind of WIFI signal I might have in Gettysburg... I have a new computer and still have to install my wireless modem and if I can do that I will be able to go until Saturday afternoon, then I have to finish compiling them.

This morning once again just seeing all of these pictures, I get tears in my eyes..

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Gil, where can this video been seen at Gettysburg? We will be vending and I would like an opportunity to view it. That is a wonderful thing you are doing for all of us. While the pain of these losses lessens, it never goes away.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'll be there Sunday morning to see it! (With tissues in hand...)

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Gil, where can this video been seen at Gettysburg? We will be vending and I would like an opportunity to view it. That is a wonderful thing you are doing for all of us. While the pain of these losses lessens, it never goes away.

There is going to be a blessing of the Hounds and Memorial Service on Sunday Morning at the Park.. All are welcome to come and be a part of this even if you don't have hounds with you..

Gettysburg Recreation Park

This park is located at 545 Long Lane. From Steinwehr Avenue (Business 15), take Queen Street in front of the Patriot Point Village/Dinner Theatre and the American Fuel Gas Station. Drive down Queen Street to the end and make a right turn onto Long Lane. Gettysburg Recreation Park is on left. If you are staying at a nearby hotel, then you might want to walk there.

Edited by MisserGil

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

post-14200-1240417781.jpg

Here is my dh with our pre adopted boy that never knew his forever home 4-4-04 to date of death unknown

Jams David Burns taken in 2007

Even tho we live in Pittsburgh I would love to come but are unable due to Dave's problems with cancer and a bleed that is awaiting surgery. My heart will be with all of you as I have listed my Angels here

Here is my dh with our pre adopted boy that never knew his forever home 4-4-04 to date of death unknown

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Can I add my angel Icarus?

Icarus AKA Jahoda's Richie

7/15/1999 - 4/11/2007

Icarusatevet.jpg

Edited by Jiffer

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Can I add my angel Icarus?

Icarus AKA Jahoda's Richie

7/15/1999 - 4/11/2007

Icarusatevet.jpg

Of course you can add Icarus.. I have snatched the pic and it is in the folder already..

Guest jettcricket

These pictures of our hounds are all so beautiful...every time I view, I well up. Not only for my own losses but everyones.

They are such special creatures....I can only hope and pray that when we leave this earth we will see our babies again.

What a joyous day that will be.

Edited by jettcricket

Guest Pipi5

Mohican Dear (Dear)

12/18/98 - 1/4/08

3459253191_308df81c21.jpg

BuyCut (Cutter)

10/10/97 - 2/26/08

3459186879_6571c150c0.jpg

Bool (Bool)

10/13/95 - 2/28/03

3460000518_b935908228.jpg

Rc's Snowy (Snowy)

10/12/94 - 5/29/08

3459185403_cb2eff30dc.jpg

Flying Pegasus (Pegasus)

4/01/96 - 9/6/06

3467039170_fe9b392b8e.jpg

Dc's Brogan (Brogan)

5/18/91 - 6/1/03

3466173683_463ba3e328.jpg

Time to Race (Racer)

6/22/92 - 8/28/2003

3466996220_25f74fb400.jpg

RK Simon Go (Gogh)

10/23/02 - 2/16/09

3467017546_4a8642e562.jpg

Edited by Pipi5

Just a quick note.. The Pet Blessing and Memorial service start at 10am on Sunday morning.. Its supposed to run until 10:45 or so...

Guest EaglesMom

Chief Adam - 7/95 - 5/08 - I will never forgot you - I only got to share my home with you for less than two years, but quality is so much better than quantity and you were so very loved.

IMG_0694.jpg

Trish <wub>

It was last year at GIG that we did the group-roo for her...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Just a reminder that there are a few more hours to add pics to this memorial. Even if you are not going to be at GIG, its nice to include everyone..

We got into Gettysburg yesterday afternoon and its been wonderful..