Bridge Angels In February 2009

macoduck

In this thread I am posting the beautiful greyhounds who left us in February 2009.

I'll start a new thread for each month in 2009.

If want to add a name for a February loss, please do so. If you prefer not to have your angel listed, let me know and I will delete. If I have made an error in listing an angel, please let me know.

Gone but never forgotten. Loved forever. Run free with those who have gone before you. Greet all those that will follow.

Sunny

Dumplin

Holly

Nero

Bonnie Twist

Stepper

Ranger

Jack

Nicky

Tasha

Sammy

Nadia

Trillian

Caesar

Ro

Savannah

Gidget

Coach

Cairo

Belle

Tilly

Gidge

Tanner

Lulu

Cricket

Wendel

Daphne

Goghbaby

Okie Loralee

Clandro

Maxx

Mr. Boo

Mouse

Carrie

Karson

Shuggie

Aideene

Tango

Nodak Eddie

Belle

Seamus

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest tammymacb

Missing my Shuggie every day.

Is it stupid to say that I hate that she died in the wintertime. She so loved to lay in the sun... :(

Too many, too soon. :f_red

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest Becki

No, Tammy, I understand completely. I was so relieved our Murphy passed in the fall, before the snows came, because he loved to lie on the deck in the sun. He was still able to do that the week before he left.

I hated that Mouse died in February. There were just tooooo many others. Every day I would get on GT and cringe when I opened Rememberance because I figured there might be another and there usually was.

My sympathies to everyone else who lost a loved one.

Edited by retiredracers

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest PhillyPups

My beloved Stepper, you taught me so much ~ run with the angels my love ~ I cry whenever I think of you or see your name. You are such an awesome being, such a big part of my life.

Gosh, 41 of them. My Savannah was number 16...she lived a long and full life.

It's hard to lose them at all, but my deepest sympathy goes to those who had to say goodbye to your pups before they were even old. :(

Rugrat's Rebel (Simon) 09/03/1995-03/22/2010, Silly Savannah 05/14/1995-02/13/2009, Isabella de Moreau the Sloughi 05/15/1993-10/14/2008, Hammy the IG 06/11/04 and ChiChi the Chihuahua 2003

I thought I was just beginning to deal pretty well so far, but coming here just now and seeing my baby girl Lulu's name on the list just shattered my heart all over again. It was 8 weeks this week that we walked her to the bridge, and it is still very, very raw,

This has been a very bad year up untill now for way too many of us here. Thank you for the rememberance.....none of these babies will ever be forgotten!

Guest johndb

Tilly ,I miss you so much and every day I wish I had you here. Your leash is still hanging by the door and your dishes are still where we left them. This is not getting any easier. Run free.