Yopon Alan Wag

Guest ss556

I'm thinking about you Susan and continue to send good thoughts. It takes a special crowd to know what you're feeling and trust me, that crowd is here for you now. Keep all those memories close....he was a special boy and he loved you just as much as you loved him. :grouphug

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taylorsmom

I am so very sorry to hear about Alan. I have always loved looking at his picture in your siggy--he is so handsome and sweet in that picture, as I am sure he was in life. Run free, sweet Alan, your mommy took such very good care of you.

Your tribute to Alan was beautiful. Find comfort in knowing that you gave Alan a wonderful loving home and he knew that. You are in my thoughts.

Guest KennelMom

:( I'm so sorry. Losing a dog so suddenly is absolutely heart-wrenching. It's clear how much you love Alan (love is never past tense!) and how much you will miss your special boy...

Godspeed, sweet Alan...

Guest HersheysMom

Susan, I'm so sad over this. I feel as though I have lost one of my own. Alan was a great boy, and I know he'll be remembered and kept close to the hearts of so many here on Greytalk.

I'm sorry I was out of the country when this all happened and received your message so late. I so wish I had not been away this week of all weeks, and that I had been there to support and help you. I had mentioned a book to you on pet loss support earlier today - I just had it sent to your house. I hope it helps you.

I wish I had known Alan in person. I do know this about him - he had a great big heart and a special personality that captured the love of his family and his extended family - those who hadn't met him but knew him through your vivid stories of him. I also know he was lucky enough to know the love of a family and receive the best of care - both when he was sick and when he was well. You were always thinking of him Susan. He was a lucky boy.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Rest in Peace, Alan, we all love you. :brokenheartf_yellow

Guest FreddyGirl

Susan,

A beautiful tribute to a very special dog, who was dearly loved and will be remembered by all. My heart and prayers goes out to you. :angelwings:gh_run

Nancy

Guest gotgr8hnds

f_yellow Alan sounds like a such a wonderful boy and I'm sorry he had to leave you so soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

~~Sweet Alan, may you 'kick up the wind' and :gh_run run on the wings of angels~~

Guest weisster

I remember meeting Alan and you down at the local Petco. I was awed by his beauty...just magnificent. You created a bond with him that was quite special. In his time of need you researched, questioned, tried every logical cure. You could not have done more for Alan. Between the grief of knowing his fate, and losing a best friend, I know that you were thankful that his suffering was short. I believe your spirits will be reunited. In the meanwhile, keep him in your heart and eventually your heart will heal. He loved you as much as you loved him.

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest KRKWMU

I also always loved seeing your siggie pic of Alan. He was so handsome and I could tell that he was a gentle soul. I'm so sorry that he's gone. :cry1 We'll be thinking about you. :grouphug

Guest how888

I am not sure how I missed this but was stunned when I saw the posting and picture... No words can express the pain I feel for you.... How precious of an angel you have watching over you now.... Godspeed sweet gentle soul Soar high with the angels and send mommy a sign..... :f_red:f_red:gh_lay

I am so very sorry, I am just now seeing this...... My thoughts and prayers are with you..... :grouphug:grouphug:f_white:f_red

:gh_run2 Run Free Alan

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest HoustonGreys
:cry1 Oh Susan, I have no words to relate how sorry I am. Alan was such a beautiful boy and special to so many. Your love for him was always so evident. I pray one day you will find peace and the many memories you have will make you smile. I know right now there's just pain. :brokenheart

Guest HoustonGreys
:cry1 Oh Susan, I have no words to relate how sorry I am. Alan was such a beautiful boy and special to so many. Your love for him was always so evident. I pray one day you will find peace and the many memories you have will make you smile. I know right now there's just pain. :brokenheart