Prayer Request For Angel

Guest KyGrey

I have said it before, but this time I mean it. Not just because of the heart break, but because my life doesn't give me the time or energy to even enjoy them. If I had known 10 years ago that I would be a single mom with all these animals and my kids, and as much as I work now. Well, I wouldn't have made the choices I made. But I was married, and working normal hours. Now, I can't do it anymore. I'm broken. It's the end of that era of my life.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug:grouphug:hope:hope I a so sorry, I know it has to be hard!!!! We are praying for all of you...

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

sending many prayers for both of you! :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Sending prayers to you and to Angel.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Sending lots of good thoughts :goodluck:candle:goodluck:candle

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest TBaxes

Prayers and best wishes are on the way from American Canyon.

We just hate it when to think of one of our greys hooked up to an IV. I hated being a hospital, I'm sure our four legged friends do to.

Get well sweet Angel.

Checking in on Angel and Tami. Sending prayers for both of you! Having just been down that road with Suze (acute kidney failure), I can sympathize. You have our love and support.

:hope:hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest KyGrey

I talked to Tami a little while ago and Angel was about the same. She walked into the room that Tami was in for the visit and then was resting while Tami was there. I'm sure she will update more when she can. Tami did say Angel liked it when she was taken outside but was very tired afterwards.