Prayer Request For Angel

Guest KyGrey

Guest KyGrey

I spoke to Tami today and Angel is in the hospital. I will let Tami describe how Angel is but I just wanted to see if a few prayers could be asked for. Angel at this point is pretty lethargic and just hanging on. Her kidneys are not working or working very little. She is hooked up to an iv and the vet will see if there is a change tomorrow. She did raise her head when Tami went to see her around 5:00 p.m. her time. She had a meeting this evening but after she gets home I'm sure she will give more of an update.

Tami, prayers are pouring out of my house for you and everyone there. If there's anything else I can do just let me know and I will try my best to help.

(Edited to correct info.)

Edited by KyGrey

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tami, lots of prayers for Angel, and lots of hugs for you.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

:goodluck

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Many prayers for sweet Angel.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sending prayers and :getwell wishes for your sweet Angel. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Thank you. Actually, it's her kidneys that aren't working well, if at all. They're not sure why not. They're going to work on getting her hydrated and giving her antibiotics for 24 hours. He says 48 would be better. I hope she's SO MUCH better because that's over $100. (With the $600 that they're already estimating.)

She did look better when I went to see her. She lifted her head, and looked hydrated anyway. The vet is very nice, and is going to call me in the morning, and I'll head back over there to see her.

I swear, when the animals I have are gone, I'm done. I can't do this anymore. Last year Meer and Festus, now this. Sunscreen (Angel's littermate) is eleven, too. They don't get any younger.

The cats at least are middle aged, though I think the new one has worms, so they're going to deal with that tomorrow.

Between the animals and other things that are really hard in my life right now, I'm just holding on myself. Luckily I have all you guys and my friends here. You all keep me sane. (Sort of!)

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

If I had a dollar for every time I said I'm done, I'de be extremely wealthy. But I sure do know that feeling. Ya end up wondering how many times can your heart be ripped out?

I'm glad the vet knows what's going on and hopefully she'll pull through this just fine. In the meantime, you are both in our prayers.

Get well pretty girl

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless