Buddy Has Lymphosarcoma

I just talked to Dr. Love. It is lymphosarcoma. :(

Buddy has an appointment to run with the angels at 1:00 today.

I can't believe this is happening. But better that I should be in pain than him.

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My God, I did not want to hear this. I am so so sorry. We will have you both tucked in our prayers today and will light a very special candle for Buddy.

Please give him a very gentle kiss from us.

This final gift of love is the toughest we give

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

<unprintable word>

Give him a hug for me and tell him he is the most handsome and bestest fellow ever, because he is.

My heart goes out to you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest CDNgreys

I'm very sorry.

The very first pet I had to put to sleep the vet said to me, "The greatest gift we can give is to assume another's pain so that a loved one might rest".

<unprintable word>

Give him a hug for me and tell him he is the most handsome and bestest fellow ever, because he is.

My heart goes out to you.

Yes, he is. I always have told him he is the "best boy EVER".

I just had to call and tell my dear friend, Buddy's "other mother"....thank God she came to see him last Thursday.

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Guest jettcricket
The hardest appointment to make and keep. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Buddy. :grouphug

You got that right....I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you....prayers for a peaceful passing and peace and comfort to you.

I'm so sorry. I hope he has a peaceful passing.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I have been following your threads and am so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you and yours. May he find the peace and dignity that he so deserves and may you find the strength to give him the hardest gift of all.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Oh no. :( My heart is breaking for you. :cry1 Sending prayers for a gentle passing and asking my Bridge kids to be on the lookout for your best boy. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry. My heart aches for you. Kiss sweet Buddy for me and tell him that I have alerted Angel LaceyLaine~she told me there is no more Lymphosarcoma at the Bridge and she has all kinds of treats ready for Buddy. I know how you are feeling...we were devastated when Lacers was diagnosed. My heart and prayers are with you. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.