Pavé Maria

Guest gretzky
I can't believe that girl is roaching already! :eek:lol

Sending lots of gentle hugs and healing thoughts to her! :grouphug

:nod Now take it easy for just a little bit pretty girl.

Edited by gretzky

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad you're home, Pave'!! :yay :yay :confetti:baloons:balloonparty

Sending lots of hugs to your mum and dad and good thoughts for a speedy recovery!

:kiss2 :kiss2 :D

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Ouch, poor baby, although given the size of the incision it looks really good. I'm sure she's glad to be home.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

ouchie!!!! :( :( :( the incision looks painful :( :( :(:bighug

sending Miss Pave many, many kissies, hugs and scritchies to help her heal quickly!!! :kiss2:bighug:)

(ps. Rainey here -- if your mom gives you kissies high up on your belly -- the lubs run down and help you heal faster!!! :))

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Wow! She must be over-the-moon happy to be home to pull off a roach like that with a belly slit from here-to-there! Way to go Pave Maria! She looks marvelous! Sending prayers for an uneventful recovery! :hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest FullMetalFrank

She looks good, considering what she has been thru! Get well soon, sweetie... I am so thrilled that she is going to be OK.

Guest Alexandra_W

Good thoughts from here. But the incision looks really, really good. Even better than the one my prev grey got from her spaying =)

Guest koolaidnconner

That gave me chills looking at the bruising. Poor girl! Get lots of rest. I have had 3 c-sections I know what those tummy surgeries feel like. Make sure your waited on hand and foot little girl!

Well....no problem keeping her quiet. She clearly does KNOT feel good. She wants nothing to do with her stuffies....our cable was out since yesterday afternoon and they came to fix it this morning...she did not even move when the doorbell rang. :blush She is eating well...would like to see her drinking a little more...she slept all night long across our pillows with her head on Daddy's shoulder and her butt in my face...she has some nasty gas. :blink: She's sleeping A LOT. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for her...but in all reality...she needs her rest and she needs to be quiet...so this is probably a good thing.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm glad she's getting her rest, she needs it. I'll bet she's pretty sore from the surgery. You be a good girl Pave and feel better soon.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest dmona

Thanks, Patti, for your email. I hope your baby is going to be back to her old self real soon. I leash walked Kelsey for 3 weeks after her surgery to keep her from running. She stayed overnight at the vet but that's all. Her surgery was Jan. 9 and I can't even tell where it was now...she healed really good and I'm hoping that for your baby as well.

Hugs to Pave.

Dianne