Hello From Salem, Ma

Guest DunksMom

Guest DunksMom

Hello Everyone! I'm so excited to finally post! I've only been able to "greystalk" and now that I have a legit e-mail I can finally "greytalk"!

The name is Emily and Dunkin' is my pup. Dunk's been with us (me & my fiancee) for about a year and a half now. We've enjoyed him thoroughly and think he's the perfect dog (he is!) I just wanted to say a hello to everyone that I've been reading about for a year and a half! Greytalk has helped us through corns, cats, and everything else! Such a great board and great people!

-Dunkin' and Emily (oh yeah, and Paxton too!)

Welcome from NJ! I love Salem....any hope of pics of Dunk? (dressed up as a witch, of course ;) )

Pam with Sockem the GH, Birdie the JRT, Osorno the chocolate lab, and Shelby the shepherd mix. Missing Clarice (1991-2007) and Lily (2004-2012), always in our hearts.

Guest DunksMom

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b7cc36b3...3D550/ry%3D400/

First Picture Post.....

This is my cute little monkey! Hiiiiiii!

Sorry BertnLil, Dunky doesn't do costumes very well...... but he's still cute!

rallyp- HI! We remeber you and your beautiful Lima Bean!Really!? I'd love to join. Who's organizing it?

MandysMom - A fellow Virginian! I'm from Leesburg, VA and spent a lot of time at Reston Town Center as a teenager just "hanging out". My parent's still live in Leesburg.

Trudy - Wasn't it cold enough for you in MA! Salem is a "special" little city, especially in October, isn't it?

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

Guest snakes

Hi Dunkin!! We haven' seen you guys in awhile, glad to hear you are doing well :) FedX and UPS (of course her form a distance) say hello :)

If there is a grey meetup in Salem, FedX and I would love to join :)

Dunkin is a real cutie - what a sweet face. Welcome from your neighbor to the north in Maine! :welcome

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy