Joey Is Down In The Dumps

Guest Mommydog

Guest Mommydog

Joe isn't very sociable with other dogs. Yesterday morning we were just coming out of the drive, there was dog on the opposite side of the road, leashed and totally ignoring us. Perhaps because it was near the house Joe kicked off big time, swinging across in front of me. Then he skidded and slipped and managed to give himself a really nasty graze, plus several other small grazes. I think he wrenched his ankle too, as yesterday he was limping, although he isn't today. Anyway I've bathed it and dressed it, and I''ll keep an eye on it. But right now he's feeling very sorry for himself.

DSC02995.JPG

Maybe he is bruised too? I'd keep on eye on that ankle.

Feel better Joey.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Joey, you're out of the same mold as Wayne!!

Feel better and I understand your girl is coming home very soon and she will not want to hear that you're down.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Joey!!! Can you wait a few more days when Pipi-Francine is home, she'll be on the waver runner in no time to come after you & take care of you in her most loving way!

I'll bet if I called Ms Cora, she'd send me a picture that showed Pipi is thinking of Joey.

mar08947.jpg

Oh no! Feel better soon sweetie. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Hopin your ouch heals up soon Mr. Joey. Kisses and a biskie for the booboo boy.

i78549977_267341.gifiStock_dogbicuits.jpg

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

How is he today?

"We" have done things like that, too -- sometimes seems like those scrapes and bruises are more bother to a pup than the big things that have to be stitched.

Sending scritchies.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Mommydog

Still seeping a bit, but it isn't looking infected at all. It's had a lot of antiseptic cream on it, so today I just bathed it and put a dry dressing on it. I'm keeping a close eye on it though. Thanks for your concern.