Cricket....dansin Patti

Guest jettcricket

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my heart goes out to you.

jett and cricket are some of the first greyhounds that i "met" on GT and i know from all your postings over the years how much you loved them.

Guest jettcricket

:brokenheart Miss you beautiful, sassy girl..... :brokenheart

2006stpatparade9.jpg

Oh Sara....my beautiful baby. How my heart is aching....when we took her in on Monday I sat with her in the back of the hatch back supporting her. At one point I wanted to tell my DH to stop the car, turn around and go back home. Just so we could have one more day with her....but who would we be doing it for? Certainly not her....

Thank you everyone for your love, your support and your sympathy. My dear, friend Rita, told me it's so easy to fall in love with them and so very hard to let them go.

Baby girl I hope where ever you are that you are shining bright and running with the best of them and know that Mommy and Daddy love you so very much.

It will be so sad going home from work today, to look over at the dog bed and not see her beautiful face smiling up at me.

I'm so sorry sweetie....we tried so hard.

Edited by jettcricket

Guest jettcricket
Linda, I've been dreading this day for a long time. My heart breaks for you, Lou, Dave me, and everybody else that will no longer get to spend time with the lovely Cricket.

Dewey06pics023-1.jpg

Thank you Robin for taking that picture of us at Dewey in 2007 on the beach. I have it as my screen saver. My grey angels....I know she's caught up with Jett. They were like a husband and wife. If Jett could talk, he'd be saying, "Yes Dear".

Edited by jettcricket

Rest in peace, Cricket. She looks so sweet in her photos.

:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I'm so sorry. There are just too many leaving us because of this disease. Cricket you will be missed sweetheart.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Cricket.

Run pain free, sweetheart.

:grouphug:gh_run:f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Linda - I'm so sorry... she put up a good fight and I'm glad I got to meet her at Dewey.

Hugs

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Linda, I am so sorry for your loss. Every photo of Cricket shows how happy and loved she was. I know your heart is breaking - if only I had the right words to say. May the memories of your beautiful girl bring you comfort - she was very special.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest EmbersDad

oh man, it brings back embers passing and the floodgates are open. hope they find each other and raise some.....well, u know....im sooo sorry linda., rest well cricket.

:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink

:bighug

I am so sorry. Run free with our Angels sweetheart...send your family beautiful rainbows until we meet again. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.