Willie- Chemo # 3

Guest greydogluvr

Guest greydogluvr

Willie had his chemo #3 yesterday. What a champ. He continues to act more and more puppy-like everyday. Additionally, his bloodwork and his chest x-rays were clear and good. He gained another pound and never ceases to amaze me.

Here he is this morning being silly and smiling. Boy do I love this boy!!!!! postamp4001.jpg

postamp4002.jpg

Thank you ALL for you support on this journey. Your thoughts and prayers mean more than you could ever know.

Edited by greydogluvr

Look at that boy smile :wub::wub:

He's amazing Lora, no doubt about it! And God only knows why this experience and journey has brought him out of his shell and shows what a goofy, silly, happy boy he is.

Willie, we are so very proud of you :clap:clap

Thanks for the update

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

So happy to hear.

Which protocol are you using? Polli had 5 carboplatin treatments beginning the day after her amp.

Hope he is finished soon.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

He's looking fabulous! :wub: Give that sweet Willie some kisses from us. :kiss2:beatheart:kiss2

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest greytmonty

WOW Willie looks great! I hope he keeps feeling well!

Monty has tolerated his chemo well and is playful! It is amazing how strong and resilient they can be.

Hugs.

Guest greydogluvr
So happy to hear.

Which protocol are you using? Polli had 5 carboplatin treatments beginning the day after her amp.

Hope he is finished soon.

Willie is on going to have 5 doses of Adriamycin per OSU protocal. Is this the same as carboplatin? Only 2 more to go.

One on the 27th of Feb and the next in the middle of March.

Edited by greydogluvr