Ef Cajun Nicky

Guest vahoundlover

I'm so sorry

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope and Sara,

The tears are streaming down my face. What a tragically sad story. Thank you for giving Nicky a chance and thank you for loving him.

I know Nicky is smiling down upon you thanking you for everything you did for him.

Godspeed sweet special Nicky, you are greytly missed.

:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red

How heartbreaking. I am so sorry.

Godspeed Nicky

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

The ones who only find their forever homes for such a short time just break my heart. And that gentle face, especially his first picture....how could anyone pass him by? But he knew he was loved. I'm so sorry he couldn't have stayed longer.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest myoozikluver

Oh, Hope, I am so glad you were able to take pictures of dear Nicky. It was impossible not to fall in love with him from the moment you met him and he is terribly missed. I am so sorry for you and Sara, and my heart breaks for Nicky. We are lucky to meet a gentle soul like that once in a lifetime and I am honored to have been able to meet him and love him.

Guest KennelMom

Oh Hope, I'm so very sorry. I've read this thread a couple times and couldn't post through the tears I'm crying for you. I know how heartbroken you must be to lose such a handsome boy before he got a chance to really enjoy life with you. But, I have no doubt he knew he was loved. They can sense those things. :grouphug :grouphug

Godspeed, Nicky...

:cry1 How truly heartbreaking. I'm so sorry Nicky wasn't able to come home to you, but I'm sure he felt just how loved he was. f_yellow:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound