Presumably Coach's Last Boat Ride

Guest TaraCoachCougar

Guest TaraCoachCougar

Since we had 70 degree weather today, we took Coach out for a pontoon ride and have "partied" all afternoon. She had some McDonald's nuggets and a few french fries at lunch, Frosty Paws after her boat ride and I've got a cheeseburger, cottage cheese and muffins to spread out over the next couple of days.

If anyone goes on Facebook, I've posted pictures from today and attempted to open that album up to anyone that wants to view. Just search for Tara Lookabill Trexler and the pictures are under the album "The Hounds". There are few more but most are from the boat ride today

Ah, you're spoiling that sweet girl. But she deserves it, and that's exactly what you should be doing. I hope she has many more great days, and you make many more beautiful memories.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest TaraCoachCougar
Sounds like a wonderful day :)

It really has been good, but now I've got DH's stomach tore up, too.

Will you tell Vinnie and Rex to be on the look-out for Coachie so she won't be alone when she does get there?

Sounds like the kind of day that memories are made of. Hope you can make many more. Please give her hugs and kisses from us. :kiss2:grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest ArtysPeople

Sounds like a wonderful day. I tried to view the photos on FB, but couldn't -- I found you with a search but since we're not friends, it didn't offer looking at your photos as an option. If you go into the album you want to share, there should be a link at the bottom of the page that says "Show people this album by sending them this public link:" Just post that here and everyone can see it.

Praying for many more good days and boat rides. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest TaraCoachCougar

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1455...p;id=1316075151

Thanks for the tip ArtysPeople. Will someone try this out and let me know if it works or not.

I was able to come home at lunch today to check on the kids. I've got an evening meeting so they needed a midday potty break anyway. Things seem ok. Still has an uneven gait, but she's managing the stairs and getting up and laying down just fine. I gave another 1/2 tramadol just to be on the safe side fo this afternoon. And boy, did they eat up the turkey and bread I shared from my lunch.

Other good signs- she sleep through the night with only one potty break, but that's usual. This morning she climbed into bed with DH and me and flopped down right beside me so we got to snuggle a few minutes before I had to get up and get ready. (Remember, mattress is directly on floor now.)

Regular vet was supposed to come in at lunch so I'm hoping to talk to him after he's had a chance to review her Sat. x-ray.

The link worked. Great pictures :)

\

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest TaraCoachCougar

Thanks. She looks even skinnier in the pictures than in person. She is down to 50.8 lbs., but that's a two pound gain over the last few weeks.

Looks like a wonderful day. Hope you get to enhoy many more.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project