Hello From Cheyenne!

monmeehan

Hi everyone, I've been lurking for months, as we prepared for (read: I convinced the DH we needed) a greyhound. Well on December 20th we picked up La Cheyenne from foster in Albuquerque. Dark Brindle, born in Kansas, raced in Tucson, rescued by Greyhound Companions of New Mexico, and loved by us!

Monica

-=-=-=-

Her first day at home:

chey_01.jpg

Our very own Santa's Little Helper:

chey_02.jpg

Curled up in the sun on New Year's Day:

chey_03.jpg

chey_sig08.jpg

Welcome and Congratulations. I bet it won't be long before DH wonders what took you so long to adopt a grey. :lol

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

She is gorgeous! Welcome from us in Plano, Texas. I love the Santa Fe area, my father lives in Espanola and raises Morgan horses.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest IrskasMom

Aww Monica , how sweet of you ( and Husband ) to give this beautiful Girl :wub::wub::wub: her own Forever Home ,Thank you !

WELCOME to GT :wave:wave:wave:wave sooner or later , you belong to all the other adicted Grey Owner's .

A very Helpful , Informative and passionate Site ,WELCOME !

Guest Drafters

I got all excited when I saw your post saying Hello from Cheyenne! I've been dying to find other greyhound owners in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Darn it! But Welcome anyway!!! :welcome2

Greetings from Gainesville, FL! :welcome

Your baby is beautiful!!! :heart

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France