Finally A New Name...

MisserGil

After being around for many years as Tannersdad and the other dogs being very jealous and abusive to me and Tanner, I decided it was time to change.. MisserGil is a nickname that I have been given in the GH Community, so that is what my new name is.... Same idiot behind the name but a new name...

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

OMG...I didn't even recognize you!! :lol

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

OMG...I didn't even recognize you!! :lol

:lol And if you saw him in person, you wouldn't recognize him now either!! :lol (Lots of new ink... long hair...)

Hi Gil!! Long time, no GT!!

Edited by ozgirl2

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge