Elwood Memorial

Guest Gingergrey

Guest Gingergrey

Dear ELWOOD - Even though we didn't know you, you were like family to us. We followed the situation from the beginning and are very, very sorry for the way it turned out. We were ever hopeful for a happy ending. We'll never understand why things turn out the way they do. Greyhounds are SO SPECIAL! They are never with us long enough. To ELWOOD'S boy Jason - know that your friend is safe and warm at the RAINBOW BRIDGE.

Vicky, Dennis, Emily, & Amanda

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry that Elwood's story did not have a happy ending. My thoughts and sympathy go to his family and to all who tried so hard to bring him home.

:f_red :f_red

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Elwood, I did not know you personally, but was told how sweet and loving you were. There were many people searching for you and hoping beyond hope to bring you home. I was one of those people. You were loved by many. I know you are now warm and safe, running at the rainbow bridge with those that passed before you.

I love you Elwood. :cry1 Run Free Sweet boy. :gh_run

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

So sorry that you could not make it home, Elwood. We all fell in love with you.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I am so sorry Elwood. You will be missed by so many. Run free with all the other rainbow angels. :f_red

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest crazy4greys

We tried our best to find you. I am sorry we couldn't and this happened to you when it shouldn't have. :cry1

You are now safe and running with many greyt friends who have greeted you at the bridge.

Run Free Sweet Elwood :cry1

:f_red:gh_run:f_red