Pass The Dip!

Guest friedmaf

Guest friedmaf

I’d like to introduce you to Tovah’s new brother, Charlie! Charlie is a 4 and a half year old Spanish Galgo. He was rescued by Scooby but how he got there is unknown. What is known though, is while there, Charlie was viciously attacked by other dog(s). He underwent surgery (from Dr. Cuoto) on his rear leg (twice) which left him with only slight use of it, so he walks with a limp. He is also covered head to toe with scars, scrapes and scratches.

So, long story short, Charlie came over to my house on Sunday to meet Tovah. They both took an instant liking to each other. It took all of two minutes before this little pup stole my heart too. He walked in the house with his tail wagging so hard it thumped against every wall and, I swear, he was grinning. It wasn’t so much that we chose Charlie, but more so that Charlie chose us. Tovah and him spent the whole day intermittently playing and snoozing then playing again.

So, without further ado.....

Saying hello

IMG_20090111_0007.jpg

Exploring the yard

IMG_20090111_0012.jpg

Testing the beds

IMG_20090111_0019.jpg

Just enjoying the yard

IMG_20090111_0026.jpg

Stealing my bed

IMG_20090112_0032.jpg

Playing with his new brudder

IMG_20090112_0037.jpg

And, a good old fashion tug-o-war

IMG_20090112_0043-1.jpg

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

Wonderful!!! He looks right at home!

PS~ What kind of bed is he laying in? (The dog bed, not yours!! :lol ) I like the looks of that!

Guest greydogluvr

What a precious boy. Looks like he has been planning his forever home activities while he waited for the perfect home. It took him no time to begin living the good life. What a lucky boy!!!!

Edited by greydogluvr

Guest friedmaf
Wonderful!!! He looks right at home!

PS~ What kind of bed is he laying in? (The dog bed, not yours!! :lol ) I like the looks of that!

The big one is one that Sam's club was selling online about six months ago. I checked a couple of months ago to get another one and they weren't carrying them anymore :(

The smaller ones are the all Costco beds, which are my favorites!

Guest threedognight

Congratulations! Tovah and Charlie look good playing together. Tovah is beautiful! We are looking forward to more pictures and stories.

Guest friedmaf
Wow, Congratulations! We want the long story too.

I can't wait to meet him at a walk.

We may lay low on the walking... because of his bad leg, Charlie can't go too far. But we definitely plan to be at other GH activities.

Congrats! I had no idea you were thinking of getting a galgo! Cool!

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

What a beautiful boy!! Way to go, Charlie!!! :confetti:clap:confetti

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Congrats!!! Welcome Charlie to your forever home!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest greythopes

The one of him on your bed almost made me tear up, for some reason. He looks so...vulnerable (yet happy!). Congrats. He has landed in clover, I believe.

Guest Tenderhearts

Well it looks like that handsome little man has settled right in, and he knew the right home (and big brother) to pick! :clap :clap Welcome home, Charlie! :kiss2:confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti

Congratulations, he looks soo sweet and happy to be part of your family!!

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest greytbuds

He's a stunning pup - scars and battle wounds and all!! He also looks like a lucky, happy pup and I'm glad he's fitting right in to your family.

Congratulations!

Greytbuds

It's amazing. The things that these dogs go through, and just continue with their lives as if everything before, never happened. Congratulations! He is a winner.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds