Miss Bonnie Twist- 11 Months Fighting Lymphoma Now

Guest K9Cookies

Guest KRKWMU

I will let the other thread disappear because the prayers/good thoughts/white light and chanting did their job! :offwall Bonnie is doing much better!!! :confetti Since receiving the doxorubicin last Wednesday, her lymph nodes have come down. It was VERY scary to see her lymph nodes up as large as they were. And, they got that big in just a weeks time. :eek

She's been eating SO much better. We're hoping to get her weight back up in the next few weeks. Every time we go into the kitchen she comes running in, hoping that it's food for her. She's certainly getting spoiled. ;)

So, we are hoping that the week of Christmas was just another bump in the road. We're going to keep fighting as long as Bonnie is willing!

:mexi2:banana:clap 11 months!!! :mexi2:banana:clap

Enjoying the sun

IMG_2141.jpg

Even insisting on food from the vet! :lol

IMG_2489.jpg

Our silly spunky girl!

IMG_1713.jpg

That beautiful girl is going to beat all the odds!! She is just amazing Kristin and she is an inspiration to all those who have a fight ahead of them.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

She looks SO good! Such a pretty little girl...An Angel walks beside her...:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Good for you Bonnie....you're looking greyt!!!

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest twilliams

Great news!!!!! Not only is Bonnie adorable - she is absolutely amazing! I laughed at your earlier post about her sign to you and the squeaky toy she played with when you and Drew were trying to sleep. Congratulations to Bonnie, you and Drew. :yay:yay:yay Keep us posted.

:yay:confetti:clap:bounce1:love2:pinkele:headbang:bounce8:ghplaybow:balloonparty:pepper:pinkele:confetti:yay

Love you, Bonnie. :wub:

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Excellent news! :yay:confetti:yay Keep being strong, beautiful Bonnie Twist! :kiss2

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

The power of GT does it again! (With a little help from Mom, Dad and the Vet!) Way to go! You're amazing!

:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL news!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

you're awesome, bonnie...keep it going.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Guest KRKWMU

She's been doing great! :D We received the new protocol from Dr. Couto and his team. I believe it's a modified CHOP protocol on a 21 day cycle. They also added an antibiotic. One of our vets thinks it might be to increase the absorption rate of the chemo medications. We'll hear more tomorrow. Bonnie will be at the vet's office getting the vincristine tomorrow. She's an old pro with that medication.

All is well! :D I guess this is another up on the rollercoaster...after a huge plunge down! :rolleyes: What a ride.

:yay :yay :yay :yay Thank goodness! Bonnie Twist - we, your fan club, are keeping you in our daily thoughts. :kiss2:wub::kiss2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.