Hello From Wyoming!

Guest Drafters

Guest Drafters

Hello! I'm not really new here, but I haven't posted in months so my old account was deleted. We have one male brindle greyhound named Draft. He's 5 years old and we've had him for 2 years. He has the sweetest temperament and a fun personality! :colgate We live in Cheyenne, Wyoming, where it's extremely cold and windy! :(

I'd love to post some pictures, but don't have any stored on a website, and from what I understand that's the only way to do it! Oh, well...enjoying talking to everyone about greyhounds on this forum. We don't know anyone else who has one where we live, so thanks for being here!

Guest lionessgrace

:welcome from sunny CA!

What I do with pictures is upload them to photobucket and post the ones I want to from that website. We'd love to see Draft!

:paw

Hello from similarly cold and windy South Dakota! :D It's good to know there are a few greyhound folks kinda-sorta close by.

It's pretty easy to insert a photo once you've got it in Photobucket. Go into Photobucket, select the picture you want and click on the second line underneath the thumbnail. Copy. Go back to your post, hit the little postcard icon and paste. Done!

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg

What a handsome hound! Welcome from Alberta Canada

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest Drafters
Welcome! Draft is very cute. My husband is from Casper, WY, and I don't think he ever saw a greyhound there!

Cool! Practically neighbors! Yeah, there aren't too many greyhounds around here. There are quite a few in Northern Colorado, which is where our rescue group is located. Draft actually came from Florida originally, I believe. (At least I think that's what I remember hearing when we first tracked down his history).

:welcome Hi and welcome from Southern California! Draft is very handsome!! :wub:

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

:wave:welcome2 from Montana! I work for First Interstate Bank in Billings! I can't see your pictures at work so will have to check on Draft's good looks when I get home.

gallery_15555_2884_10764.jpg
Adrienne - with the kitties Tippy & Tyler Too

Missing my bridge angels Boo Zsee, Java Bean (Nitro Kristen), Zeeba and Baer the not-so-miniature schnauzer