I Am Ecstatic! The Wizard's Poop Improves

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for good poo poos! :D

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:yay:confetti:banana:yay Woo-hoo!! post-12551-1216418977.gif

Today is Day 4 for Merlin on beef and rice and a little Purina, Day 8 since he started on the Metronidazole and Day 3 since he started on the Amoxicillin. He had his first 100% FIRM poop today. It rolled off the snow!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I literally jumped up and down in the street. :rolleyes::D:blush

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! post-12551-1216418977.gifgreenstars.gif

Edited by merlinsmum

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Great news!

If your vet gave you only 10 days of metronidazole, might put in a call tomorrow and ask about continuing it for another 10 days.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Great news!

If your vet gave you only 10 days of metronidazole, might put in a call tomorrow and ask about continuing it for another 10 days.

I got 10 days' worth last Saturday (500mg), but then on Thursday I stopped by my vet's house and she gave me another 10 days' worth - 750mg this time. Since Thursday I have continued to use the original 500mg tablets we were given by the vet on duty and added the extra 250mg, so he's been getting the higher dose since then and his improvement has been phenomenal. He is much higher spirits and has been since Friday. I think the Purina probiotic and the Amoxicillin must have really helped too. :):colgate

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest crazy4greys
I think the Purina probiotic and the Amoxicillin must have really helped too. :):colgate

Is Merlin on Forti Flora? That is what Tucker was on for awhile.

Congrats on the firm poop! :yay I know what you are going through and how exciting it is to get firm poop! :lol

:yay:confetti:banana:yay Woo-hoo!! post-12551-1216418977.gif

Today is Day 4 for Merlin on beef and rice and a little Purina, Day 8 since he started on the Metronidazole and Day 3 since he started on the Amoxicillin. He had his first 100% FIRM poop today. It rolled off the snow!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I literally jumped up and down in the street. :rolleyes::D:blush

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! post-12551-1216418977.gifgreenstars.gif

What? No pictures! ;)

Greyt job!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project