Flashy...

First off...he is happy and himself except for the bone issue...he is still crying for his bones. :blush I fear his mouth looks a touch infected from him opening up the once sutured area from his dental. I called the clinic...they are closed for 2 hours for training...It's not an E-Vet issue...so I will call at 3:00pm and get him right in...he is KNOT going to be a happy camper.

Flashy: Eyem KNOT goin two da perbertz dokker. :angryfire Just gibs me ma bonez! :angryfire

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Flashman!!!! Maybe you just need some antibiotics, so be brave my friend be brave!! And you tell that doctor this is his fault, not the Flashmans

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

YO!

FlashmaMan!

GPJ scopin yur misery ob jonesin da bonz monkey on yur back!

Cooties in da Flashmans mouf!!!!

Hope dat itz juz da redness of missin da bone..

Keep da faith ma Man!

Yu iz bery brave, suckitup an du what yu gotta do to fix da mouf so yu can getz da bones fix!

Yur Bud

Keepin da needz fur da bones in da front ob yur brain and

Standin on da corner

Watchin da girlies

Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G)

JUZ SNARLZ HELL NO! TO DA BONEZ REHAB!!!!!!!!

Skullandcrossbones.jpg

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

YO!

FlashmaMan!

GPJ scopin yur misery ob jonesin da bonz monkey on yur back!

Cooties in da Flashmans mouf!!!!

Hope dat itz juz da redness of missin da bone..

Keep da faith ma Man!

Yu iz bery brave, suckitup an du what yu gotta do to fix da mouf so yu can getz da bones fix!

Yur Bud

Keepin da needz fur da bones in da front ob yur brain and

Standin on da corner

Watchin da girlies

Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G)

JUZ SNARLZ HELL NO! TO DA BONEZ REHAB!!!!!!!!

Skullandcrossbones.jpg

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Aww, Flashy, I'm sorry. Tell your mom that ice cream is good for sore mouths.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Dere Flashman

I agwee wif da suggestshun abowt Ise Kweem. It iz cold an wil hep yuz gums be less puffy an red. Don bite da vegematarian! Dey iz jes tryin to hep ebben if dey do pokees in private spots!

Dude :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Flashman heer.

Ok...eye went to da dokker. Ma mouff iz KNOT infectad. All da white stuff in dare wuz rawhidez. Dey haf two use a wadder pik an getz it all outta dare. Dey sent Mama home wif sum cet rinse two use.

Dey sticked dat thingy up ma butt an eye did KNOT like dat...ma tale wuz betweenz ma legz all da way up two ma chin...well....when dey lifted ma tale up two put dat thingy up ma butt eye farted. B) It getz bedder...when dey pulled dat thingy outta ma buttz...it haf poop on it an smelled reel bad. :D

No bonez fer two more weekz :angryfire Mommy ordered me sum enzyme chewwie thingys an sum Grand Pawz. Eye hope dey get here riteawayquik an dat too weekz will go bye riteawayquik.

Now.....iz dis a brave houndie or what???? Ok...eye wuz a liddle scared...ok...eye wuz a LOT scared.

29986b072e40.jpg

Flashman signen out two go lub on ma Daddy.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Poor Flashy, at least your mouth was not infected.

Go give Daddy lots of lovings. You have to make up for the times he hasn't been home. It will make both of you feel better.

Flashman, ma buddee, we all know you were brave, and you even look brave in that picture. You are the brave presedente of the BDR!!!! Two weeks ha? Okay well we'll hope it goes by riteawaykwik. Enjoy having your dad home, and good one at the vet, guess you showed them :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Flashman...remember that Christmas is right around the corner and with all of the holidays and happy times, 2 weeks will go by really quick. :) You were very brave today. We'll be thinking about you and sending good vibes for your mouth to get better right away! ;)

With that look on his face I thought he was just drooling at the women coming out of the room behind him. :lol

:rofl

I'm sure he was.

Feel better, mister!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Flashman, we're sending strong moufie healing thoughts your way from Texas! And Mango told me tonight when I visited her to tell you that you will like the GrandPaws. She did until momma's stoopid soopermarket stopped carrying them.

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

Guest FullMetalFrank

Awwwww, Flash, I am sorry you had to go back to the vet's. And that you have to wait again for your precious bones! But I bet your Mommy will find something softer you can chew on, Mommies are good at that sort of thing...