10 Months And Still Fighting!

Guest K9Cookies

Bonnie has a huge fan club! And she deserves it. She looks beautiful, Kristin. Thanks for sharing her with us.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest jettcricket

Kristin....that's wonderful!!! I was so happy to meet you and your beautiful Bonnie Twist at Dewey this year. We both have much to be grateful for as Cricket is going into her 8th month since being diagnosed with osteo!!

Hugs to you and pretty girlie.... :beatheart

Edited by jettcricket

what a beautiful girl!!! :wub: :wub: LOVE LOVE LOVE those earsies!!!!!! :wub:

glad to hear she's doing so well!!!! :yay :yay

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Ahhh, you guys are all making me teary eyed! :cry1 ...in a good way! ;)

It does REALLY help to know so many people out there care about us. :blush It's been such a rollercoaster, but I always know that I can come to GT for help and support...or celebrate these milestones! :yay So, thank you!!! :bow2 We are forever grateful.

We got a good report from our vet today. :D He is pleased with how Bonnie is doing and her lymph nodes are smaller in his opinion too! She has lost some weight in the past month though. We're going to feed her a little more at each meal to see if we can fatten her up some. :chow

So, all is well. :blush