Could Use Some Good Thoughts

Guest vahoundlover

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

Our prayers are with you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with Bossy and make sure that sweetheart gets lots of turkey and kisses!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thoughts and prayers for Bossy.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

May you have many more good days with Boss. The photos are precious! Spoil him rotten, as if he's not already! Sending prayers and gentle hugs for everyone!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest HoustonGreys

:hope:candle Sending prayers and good thoughts for Bossy and that you'll have many days left to make more good memories.

He's so handsome and the last pic is absolutely priceless! :wub:

Guest vahoundlover

Boss slept all day, we've had to make him get up to go out. He's pretty wobbly on his feet. He ate a pretty good breakfast and wolfed down dinner. His eyes seem a little brighter tonight.

Thank you so much for all the good thoughts and prayers...I hope he does fool us!

Lots of hugs for you and scritches for the Bossy boy! I know how it is -- Spiff just turned 14, and I was really NOT sure that he'd see that day... I'm not sure if he'll make it to Xmas... but we just take each day as if it's the last one -- Spiff gets LOTS of good stuff to eat and gets royally spoiled. Looks like Bossy is getting the same spoiling as Spiff!

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

AWWW give Spiff some scritches for me. Sending lots of prayers you have many more days together. :grouphug

C'mon Boss, you know you have some good time left. :goodluck

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)