Guest Bodie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest twilliams

I am so sorry. The love for Bodie and the wonderful memories will be forever in your heart. I am praying for you, Bodie and your family.

Guest greydogluvr

I am so sorry. Just know he will be running pain free with many friends when he goes to the bridge. Big hugs to Bodie and prayers for a peaceful journey. :grouphug

Edited by greydogluvr

Guest jettcricket

Can't add more than what everyone else has said....know that you, your family and Bodie will be in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:f_red

I am so sorry. It is a testament to how much you love Bodie that you are giving him this final gift. :bighug

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}

Guest PhillyPups

I am so very very sorry, I wish there were comforting words to help you through this. Sending a :bighug to you.

My comforting thought is that when Bodie sees a gentle giant of a man with twinkling eyes, that would be Bob, Marilyn's husband, and The Queen would be standing at his side leading the roo to welcome Bodie to the bridge. :bighug

I'm so very sorry. May his passing be gentle and peaceful. Go find all our babies Bodie. They're waiting for you.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I am so sorry to read this. Love him like never before today, and know that tomorrow his suffering will end. Peace be with you all at this most difficult time.

Mom to Toley (Astascocita Toley) DOB 1/12/09, and Bridge Angel Opie (Wine Sips Away) 3/14/03-12/29/12

I am so very sorry to read this. May Bodie's journey be peaceful and gentle and may you find comfort in the memories of your beautiful boy.

:f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

My thoughts will be with you as you and Bodie make this journey together.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)