Sending Prayers To All The Pups And Their Humans

RobinM

I've been spending more and more time in H&M and I have to say - I don't enjoy it. I hurt for all the pups in pain, scared & sick. I hurt for their humans scared, frustrated and confused.

Wouldn't it be nice to log on to GT and have nothing major in Heath & medical?

Extra special prayers going out to my Polli and her friends; Ember, Misty, Soul, Hobbes, Grandpa, Bodie, Sully and ALL the other hounds who are sick or hurting.

May we all find a way through this.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

.............with a little help from our friends. Hugs all around. Hug your hounds for me.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

:getwell

:kiss2:kiss2

:grouphug

:hope:candle:candle:hope

White light and prayers, kissing my babies and kissing yours, too.............

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest SoulsMom
we all need to go to the pub for a beer..or cocktail...:-)

No doubt . . . I just left Soul in ICU at Tufts and man, I need an adult beverage. Or four :blink:

Guest EmbersDad

well, u need to get yerself to philly. there is a greyt pub called the grey lodge that i visit. i told robin too...its maybe 15 min from the greyhound angels kennel in pennsauken...and IM BUYIN!!!!

Guest D_MansMommy

Robin, you hit it on the head. I pray for all of the pups going through stuff. Some of the pups and owners I have met and some I have not but my heart goes out to the pups and owners :grouphug

Sending love and prayers to all. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:candle

I feel the same way. Too much time in H&M, but I try to respond to each and every thread. I now know how much the support really helps in the tough times.

:getwell to all of the sick puppers

and good thoughts for the sick hounds to eat! :chow

We agree Robin - H&M can be such a scary place and my heart always breaks when I read about another diagnosis or crisis. But we always find ourselves drawn here to see if we can help others that may need direction from something we may have been through. Our first dealing with GT was because we were looking for answers for our Angel Vinnie after he was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. We would never have made it without all the wonderful advice and support and friendships we made because our sweet baby was so sick. So while we hate coming to H&M, we feel that if we can give back even a little of what was given to us, then our hearts can handle the hurt, and we do so in honor of those that have touched us.

Special prayers and chants added for all the puppers and their families that are ill and hurting.

I was just thinking this same thought.

Hugs for everyone, human and hound alike--hang in there.

Pam with Sockem the GH, Birdie the JRT, Osorno the chocolate lab, and Shelby the shepherd mix. Missing Clarice (1991-2007) and Lily (2004-2012), always in our hearts.