Argos Aaron Pilz

BootsyCollins

Thank you so much to all of you. I keep coming back and reading this thread - it makes me cry, but it also helps so much to know how many people are remembering him today. My husband and I are worn out from all the crying we've been doing.

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Redpack

I keep coming back, but can't find any words. I'm so sorry for your loss and glad that, at least, you can take comfort from these posts. I know it helped me. f_yellow

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your dear companion. Love brings the million pieces back together, not perfectly, not easier but slowly and surely Argos' love will restore the pieces of your heart. Say hi to my Danny, Argos.

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

I'm so sorry for your loss.....

Argos was absolutely beautiful. I've had your picture of him and your DS on my desktop for the last few weeks- as something very sweet to look at every day (I wish I had captured the same kind of moments with my DD and Greys).

Kathryn, “Broadway” BW’s Broadway: Shaggy Bessie x Jimbo Red Rose, & "Ellie" Noah's Smelldog: Castor Troy x Mulberry Jade. My Angels "Sidney" Rainier Rapper: Rainier Ranger x Rainier Rapport (09/03/2001-2/26/2012); "Pistol" Tiowa Pistol: Rapido Rambo x My Roz (11/19/1998-8/02/2011); “Perry" Tiowa Perry: Rapido Rambo x My Roz (11/19/1998-6/09/2010); "Jackie" Mjp's Jackie: Joey Flint x Social Robin (6/12/1997-6/20/2008)

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

I am so very sorry to read this. When you are feeling down, always remember the goofy happy moments. In time, the love we have for our angel babies eventually heals our shattered hearts.

My sincerest sympathies to you and your family Christy

Argos, run fast and free with all of our Angels

Godspeed, beautiful boy.

f_yellow

Edited by LoveMyJoseyBean

I am very sorry to hear about your loss of Argos, he was very handsome. Rest well sweet boy, you have earned your wings.

Run free Argos, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.