<sigh> Posting Again For A Friend's Hound...

ozgirl2

Jimmy belonged to a friend - I've known him since he first came up from Florida, and even though he seemed very laid back and non-interactive away from home, he was an absolute doll at his home & I loved him dearly...

Her other dog Seamus had been having some health problems so I would have expected to hear that he'd gone to the bridge, but no, it was Jimmy. She had to come back from Dewey early to take him to the vet & he died 3 or 4 days later.

I haven't been over to visit since then - I need to go but I know I'll be a wreck and that won't really help my friend, I think... She says Seamus is very very sad so I really should go over soon....

Anyway, run free, Mr. Jimmy JJ Jones... I'll always remember you....

Auntie Jeannine

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Run free on the beaches at the Bridge sweetheart. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

How very sad :( rest in peace Jimmy.

:f_red:f_red

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting