Introducing Josey!

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

Guest crazy4greys

:welcome2 from CT! She is a pretty girl. Definately looks like a dobe in there :)

Our group just recently picked up a grey that we think has Pointer in her. She does the Pointer stance with a paw up pointing and has the coloring.

:welcome

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida! Josey sure is a cutie pie!!

You will love it here on greytalk--it's a great place to come and 'talk dog' whenever you want! :)

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

:welcome Hi and welcome from Orange County! Josey sure looks like a cutie. Her little brown eyebrows do remind me of dobie, but from the picture, the rest of her looks very greyhound-y. It sounds like she's the perfect little girlie for you. :)

Oh, and if you want to hang around some other greyhound owners, you're welcome to come to GAC's holiday party next month in Fullerton. Stephanie (BradyzMommy) and I will be there along with a few other GTers and there will be lots of shopping (in case Josey needs a new collar or two ;):lol ). Just click the red link in my siggie for details. We'd love the opportunity to meet you!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Morgaynn

*swoon* Gorgeous Hound! Welcome to GT! I love your story... It seems that we always have to convince our guys that we need a hound (dog) in our lives... or at least convince them what kind of hound (dog) they NEED in their lives. It never takes a Greydoggie long to make converts out of them! Must see more pictures of her. She is Stunning!

Guest KennelMom
:welcome2 from CT! She is a pretty girl. Definately looks like a dobe in there :)

Our group just recently picked up a grey that we think has Pointer in her. She does the Pointer stance with a paw up pointing and has the coloring.

Greyhounds were used in the creation of many breeds...especially those where swiftness was a desired trait. I imagine if you crossed a greyhound with one of these breeds or any deep chested, long legged breed you'd get a very greyhoundy-looking dog. A natural eared doberman looks very much like a greyhound...and we used to board a pure bred German Shorthaired Pointer that almost could have passed for a greyhound or greyhound mix if it weren't for her markings and color. Double suspension gait is also not unique to the greyhound and can be found in other breeds as well.

Guest Greyglo

Hello from New Jersey, Camille :wave and Welcome, lovely Josey!

I love when dogs who've had a rough start find their way to people who have lots of love to give.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just now seeing your thread, welcome to the board...from a neighbor in Echo Park! I live in EP, but work in North Hollywood, so about half of my time is spent out in your neck of the woods.

What a cutie pie Josey is! She's lucky you found her...and visa versa. Please post more pictures.

Carl says, Hi, too!

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

:welcome Greetings from New York. Congrats for rescuing a beautiful girl. :wubsite You'll find that this site is a bit addictive. Mimi

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Guest IrskasMom

Hello and WELCOME .... Camille :wave:wave:wave We like to see more Pictures of Josey, the Hollywood Diva :digicam

Josey is gorgeous :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by IrskasMom

Welcome from Waterloo, Ontario...Josey is beautiful!

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross