Happy Dance!

Miss Echo has been going to acupuncture/chiropractor (plus chinese herbs and modern medicine) since the beginning of the summer.

Back in February, she ran out our back door, slipped on ice and injured her back (at the time we thought she had pulled something in her leg). She couldn't jump or move without screaming for that first week. After a short course on Deramaxx and movement restrictions, she improved greatly and was able to walk and run again. But... she was never back to her normal, puppyish self.

So after the miracle that acupuncture did for Icarus, I decided to give it a go for her, too.

We started doing the usual protocol of acupuncture and chiropractic adjustment with cartrophen injections along her spine and supplemented with Liu Wei Di Huang Wan for liver support.

Her second appointment omitted the supplements.

Once again, a miracle has occurred. She's back to being our nutty, crazy woman again. Our 10.5 year old puppy.

She flies out the back door, runs and does spins. She chases the others, and certainly makes a raucous in the house stomping and jumping on her "babies".

We had another acupuncture/chirpractor appointment today with the amazing Dr. Robertshaw in Aylmer. He did her adjustment and announced that she's good to go to an "as needed" basis. She has some arthritis in her spine, left "arm" and hips that we'll have to keep an eye on.

The best part is that I just can't get over how puppyish she is. Who says double digit ages means being slow? :D

Echocutie.jpg

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest Mommydog

So pleased to hear it worked for her :) Stay well Echo. It really is a fantastic form of treatment, I can't speak highly enough of it either.

Way to go sweetie! :yay

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Woohoo!!!!

What wonderful news.

I wish we were just a bit closer (than 2 hrs) to Dr. Robertshaw. I'm sure he could do wonderful things for some of my girls too.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

So so so wonderful! Our house is a true beleiver of acupuncture as well. They hate going, especially Beau- he will scream (literally) before the doc touches him!

But the outcome if awesome.

I am very happy for you guys!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project