Sunny And Sophie Collided

Hawthorn

Awwww...she is so pretty! :wub: Glad all is well. Sending prayers and chants that the seizure activity is never to be seen again! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greytexplorer
She's breathtakingly gorgeous! You didn't overreact, you acted just right, by the sound of it. :)

I totally agree!!!

hugs,

~Pat

ps......what did DH fix for dinner?

I'm so glad she is feeling more like herself. She is absolutely adorable!

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Greyt news - glad she is feeling better and getting back to normal. :)

That's a gorgeous picture of her, by the way... :heart:wub::beatheart

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Hi All

Thanks for checking in on us.

Sophie had a nice quiet night and has been much more her normal self today but we took her to the vet anyway and just got back a little while ago. He examined her very thoroughly and said everything was as it should be. He doesn't really know whether her "seizure" was caused by the collision or not, as it happened 24 hours afterwards, so it's just a case of wait and see if it happens again and take it from there. I'll be keeping her quiet and lead-walking her only for a few more days, and we've got a supply of valium and instructions on how much to give if it should happen again.

I've hardly eaten or slept at all for the last 24 hours but am feeling a bit better now and my husband is cooking me a meal! I feel as if I maybe overreacted :blush but I think this was as much because of the shock of seeing them collide as all the worry about Sophie's symptoms. It really was very scary seeing it happen and hearing Sophie's scream and it keeps replaying in my head.

Anyway, thanks again, it really is very comforting knowing that you are all out there somewhere, even if most of you are on the other side of the world!

Here's a totally gratuitous picture of my pretty little girl:

0808130113R.jpg

So glad to hear that she is doing better and the vet feels that she is fine. She is beautiful and Gus thinks he is looking in the mirror at first glance (he wanted me to post his picture for her so she will feel better and know that he is sending healing thoughts):

IMGP0383.jpg

Sending hugs and scritches and continued healing prayers.

You are all very kind :) .

ps......what did DH fix for dinner?

Just something out of the freezer ... but it's a start :lol .

So glad to hear that she is doing better and the vet feels that she is fine. She is beautiful and Gus thinks he is looking in the mirror at first glance (he wanted me to post his picture for her so she will feel better and know that he is sending healing thoughts):

IMGP0383.jpg

Thank you Gus - you are a very handsome boy :kiss2 from Sophie.

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest Morgaynn

Wow! That was a drastic turn from the Original Collision. I hope all is well and that the strange new symptoms are simply symptoms of a concussion and nothing more serious. Keep us Posted on yer purty Girl.. and sheesh, if it wasnt for the difference in Sophie and Gus's eye color I'd have thought that it was the same Pup! Gorgeous hounds guys! :hope:kiss2 for Sophie

ETA: flying fingers and typo demons do not mix well like margaritas

Edited by Morgaynn

Guest paulamariez

Sending prayers, love and light for the quick healing of Sophie, who is absolutely gorgeous, by the way. And, OMG, are those two hounds twins or at least related??!! They look so much alike, it's amazing! Such beautiful hounds!