Please Keep Misty In Your Thoughts

Poor Misty, Gee feels your pain. She had that done last year and had to wear baby booties for a week and she still got one infected! The time will pass quickly. Feel better soon sweetie!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Misty....yoo will bee fine soon. Butt in da mean thyme, try too git as many treats as yoo can frum yur moma!

I bet herbs wud even hand feed yoo iffin yoo pretend KNOT to be able too git up.

It wurked fur me wiff one fut bandaged....luk how upset I pre tended to bee!

DSCN2149.jpg

DANG.why do they always have to make such a ball at the end!! That makes it so heavy. I'm going to show Misty this so she won't feel so bad!! Off to take a pic

MypoorMisty.jpgOh, she is "knot" happy

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest HoustonGreys

Oh Claudia, she looks so pathetic. :( Poor sweet Misty. Is that blood on the bottom of the bandage? Have you figured out how you're getting her out to potty? I feel so sorry for both of you. I wish I lived close enough to help but I am sending MANY prayers

:hope:hope:hope:hope:kiss2:kiss2:kiss2:hope:hope:hope

Oh Claudia, she looks so pathetic. :( Poor sweet Misty. Is that blood on the bottom of the bandage? Have you figured out how you're getting her out to potty? I feel so sorry for both of you. I wish I lived close enough to help but I am sending MANY prayers

:hope:hope:hope:hope:kiss2:kiss2:kiss2:hope:hope:hope

Thank you so much Jackie...I wish you were here too!! Yes, that's blood on the bottom of the bandage. It was like that when I picked her up. When I mentioned it to the tech she said it's bound to ooze a bit.I told her to expect us on Wed because I want her to cut the bandages off.Unlike the bandages in the past, these are on pretty tight so I'm not even going to attempt to get them off She actually got up and went out to pee on her own. She's holding the one front leg up but she's doing pretty well on her back feet. I just brought her some ice cream with another Tramadol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

Guest FrostyBottoms

Oh Misty! Frosty's mom here....seeing your picture makes me believe you CAN milk this for all it's worth honey! Just lay exactly how you are and mommy will bring you anything you want! You look so helpless! Heck I'm ready to jump in the car and get you a McDonald's cheeseburger right now!

~Jeannie

Oh Misty! Frosty's mom here....seeing your picture makes me believe you CAN milk this for all it's worth honey! Just lay exactly how you are and mommy will bring you anything you want! You look so helpless! Heck I'm ready to jump in the car and get you a McDonald's cheeseburger right now!

~Jeannie

Oh Frosty's mom, dat wud be soooo good. Now you may habs to hold ma head up cuz I am knot beery strong, but ah wud do ma best to eat it :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Oh Misty, I'm so sorry you had to have all four paws bandaged. Larry has been struggling having just one paw bandaged and I can't imagine all four! Hope you heal quickly.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest FrostyBottoms

~Jeannie

Oh Frosty's mom, dat wud be soooo good. Now you may habs to hold ma head up cuz I am knot beery strong, but ah wud do ma best to eat it :lol

I'll be right over!

Poor little girl, she doesn't look happy at all. I'll bet that ice cream with the happy pill in it will make her feel much better.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Poor Misty - sending lots of get well soon wishes!

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I'm just seeing this. Wow- she doesn't catch a break!

How is she doing so far?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Misty says thank you to everyone!! She was crying at 3am so I gave her a Tramadol and she seemed to settle down. Her front feet seem to be the worst. Poor thing, I feel so bad but I know once the healing starts she'll be much more comfortable. My plan is to bring her in to the vet tomorrow and have them cut the bandages off and I know that'll help her feel better.I'm not sure if she'll eat this morning but I will try to feed her shortly. Thank you all so much

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

I can't even imagine how much that must hurt. Is she on pain meds? I'd do tramadol & an NSAID for at least a few days. I hope she feels better soon... :kiss2

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis