Need Help/advice Now Please

Guest charmsmom

Sending hugs to all! :grouphug I am so glad you got her right in...eye pain is the worse! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greytmonty

I am glad she got good treatment and now is home for lots of TLC. Those lampshade things are the worst, Monty had fits when he had to wear one.

Glad to hear that it is a fixable problem. When it rains, it pours, doesn't it? Things have to get better. Paris is very

beautiful and lucky to have you.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

IMG_3619.jpg

That just screams for a caption: "Can you hear me now?" :P

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest BigPercyInMa
I'm so glad Paris is on the mend. Ace says don't worry about the lamp shade collar, my Mom says it's a new fashion statement. :lol

IMG_3619.jpg

And look at those light bulbs :wub::lol

Bethany, the week's almost over, you almost made it :blink:

Guest vahoundlover

Sending lots of healing thoughts.

...and I just found my other car has a flat tire... <_<:weep

They say it comes in 3's so you're done!!

I was just thinking the same thing :goodluck

Guest charmsmom

You guys are amazing. Every single one of you.

Donna, your picture of Ace made me snort! :lol

I sure hope the worst is over. Between the tires and the vet trips, we've spent SO much money this week!!! :(

Guest paulamariez

Look at that picture! What a cutie pie! How could you resist not kissing that adorable face?? Do you know that my Domino had something similar happen about two weeks ago? He woke up in the morning with only one of his eyes with that inner eyelid covering his eyeball. And he kept closing his eye and it was watering really bad. We took him to our vet and they checked for corneal abrasion, but thankfully he didn't have that. What Domino did was get a stick to his conjuctiva (the pink inner corner area) and it poked really far down. The vet cleaned it all up and put some drops in and he's OK now too. That was really scary though, when that happened, so I know the panic you must have felt! I'm glad to hear that your gorgeous gal is recovering fine from her little eyeball episode. I too have had scratched corneas from hard contact lenses and it is very painful! I knew how horrible Dom must have felt in the sun, because that was the worst!! Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Paris lots of get well doggie kisses. Extra ones coming from Domino, 'cuz he said he's been there!

Just saw your update. So glad she will be OK.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Just to expound a tad on my initial response to this post:

Eye issues are ALWAYS E-Vet worthy. The difference between "nothing" and "blindness-causing" is frequently not visible to the naked eye. Time is also of the essence with eye problems.

Having just been on the receiving end of a corneal abrasion this weekend (myself, not the dogs), I can personally vouch for how much it hurts. If something is painful enough for me to go to a doctor, you KNOW it hurts. I lasted 3 days before coming out of my "it's just allergies" denial. Not good, and yes, I did get a chewing from the doc about it. Funny thing is that if it was one of my dogs, we'd have been to the vet in a second!

Lynn

Poor Baby Girl, I am so Happy you did take her, Bless her heart, I am happy also that mommy is ok, I know that must have been really scary. :bighug:bighug:getwell

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter