Update On Da Bones

Guest paulamariez

Awww, look at that poor guy! He looks so pitiful in that picture! I'd say by your post though, that Mr. Bones is feeling well and quite feisty! Which of course is a good sign that he's on the road to recovery. I'll keep your little sweetie in my prayers for a quick recovery and so he doesn't give mom a heart attack in the process!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what has Bones been up to lately??

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

I think you should start writing a book on his (Bones) and other peoples greyhounds escapades........

Just an idea!

Maybe when published donate some of the proceeds to a greyhound rescue charity :)

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Hi all!

Nothing really new to report on DaBones. His Doc continued the antibiotic as a precaution for two more weeks. He is off everything for his stomach. Four more Plavicox then he is done with that. The swelling is gone, the bruising is gone, he is eating everything he can find. Tomorrow the staples come out, but he has not touched them.

We have expanded the x - pen to enclose the whole living room to give him a bit more freedom. We can't let him have the whole house because we know he would try to get upstairs and go out the dog door. Not time for that yet!

We appreciate all your good thoughts and prayers. Thank you all.

DaBones is still sailing right through this like nothing. I thought his age might be against him in his recovery, but not so at all. He is amazing.

Edited by gazehund

Great to hear he is doing so well. :)

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Just checking in on DaBones. Sounds like he'll be sprinting around the yard in no time!

How's Pearl doing? And Future, how's that boy doing? Give them all a big kiss for me.

Pearl is doing very well Dee, thanks for asking!! To look at her, you would not know she is sick. She is going to benefit the most from having a new, young dog in the house I think. She lost her playmate when Kia left. Now, she feels well enough to play and the boys are not interested in playing with her. Tru will take care of that! :lol

Crazy old man is just keeping on keeping on. He has the potential to outlive all of us! :lol

• 1 month later...