Thank You, Trish... *photos Posted In Post 1*

Guest VelvetEars

Guest VelvetEars

I haven't seen a rainbow in years.

This morning on my way to work, I saw two rainbows. I wanted so badly to believe Trish and the pups had sent them. So I asked her to send me a third, so I'd know for sure it was her. She waited until my drive home, and the rainbow was so close it was like i was driving right into it.

The 13th will be 6 months since I lost Jane, and the 19th will be 9 months since Porsche left us. I needed this today.

-------

Saturday evening - full rainbow (spectacular) plus another 1/2 rainbow.

Sorry for the not-so-great quality of these photos, but at least I got them! :)

Left side of full rainbow plus additional "half" further to the left (lighter)

Trishs_double_rainbow.JPG

Top of the rainbow:

top_rainbow.JPG

Right side of the rainbow:

Trish_rainbow1.JPG

Edited by VelvetEars

For some reason, those rainbows were there today....

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Trish continues to shine and come through for all of us. I believe she sent those for you!!! Faith gives the heart hope.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest VelvetEars

I got a full rainbow this evening, plus another 1/2 rainbow. Took pictures - will try to post tomorrow. It was incredible.

I know how you feel. We lost Hobbes in April and while walking the other dogs a few weeks ago I was missing him terribly. We rounded a corner and there was a beautiful rainbow. It was such a comfort to see. I look forward to seeing your photos of the rainbows.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest charmsmom

Trish really is wonderful, even today. She always knew what to say when we were having a tough day. She can't send us a PM anymore, but she certainly has a way of getting her message to us... :beatheart :beatheart

:eek That is so beautiful! Great pictures, clear and color is wonderful! Thank you Meredith!

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Guest Pipi5

Its funny, I was thinking of her again today. And yesterday too, an orange Element passed me yesterday going to the adoption kennel & I suddenly thought of her. Little things remind me of her...and its only been 3 months since I've talked to her, it seems like forever. :beatheart

Edited by Pipi5

I had to transport a grey to the kennel, returned by his family for biting. (Long sad story)

I spent the night in a motel with him. (Hmm, that sounds like I'm cheating on my DH)

I hadn't cried the whole week he had stayed at our house, but leaving the motel I just lost it.

And I glanced up. There was a rainbow and a half. While I don't buy into the message from beyond stuff, if that wasn't a big 'ol thump from Trish just when I needed it then I don't know what it was.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest Pipi5

I didn't used to...but I do now. Remember the butterfly stories...today I was at the adoption kennel waiting to pick up my friend Cynde's dog Caddy. While I was sitting there a white butterfly came by...a few minutes later, it went back by. I watched it all the while wondering...then it dawned on me...Vicki, the director of the adoption kennel just lost her dog Beamer in May....he was white.

Guest charmsmom

I get messages from her all the time....a song I need to hear at just the right moment, a rainbow on a dog haul, an orange Element when I'm having a tough day...any number of things. Those rainbows are particularly beautiful, tho... :wub:

Beautiful. My rational mind says that they are just another of natures amazing phenomenon and that we, as humans, are always looking to find a greater meaning...

But I can't deny the power of how these things FEEL when I see them.

I hope that those we love send us signs. I want to believe that.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)