Pavé Maria

Guest paulamariez

Holy kwap! That would have scared the heck out of me! I am glad to hear that Pave is doing ok though! That poor sweet thing, got the shock of her life, literally! I would never have thought of that even happening. One more thing to watch out for! Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Pave some doggie kisses!

Pavé Maria says thank you all and sends her love. She is doing just fine other than freaking out regarding the storms that are moving through right now. :blush

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Yikes, little girl! I'm glad there was no harm done, but I think you probably put your Mom's heart into fibrillation with that GSOD.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Pave'?

Yes Auntie Leslie?

Are you OK?

Yes Ma'm!

Promise your Mother and I you WONT DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!

Looking sheepish - - I promise!

Bouncing - - Now can I have another biskie???? Can I Can I Can I!!!!!??????

Good Girl.. Now go snuggle up with Fred. He will protect you from the storm. Thats what Daddies are for.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Snowy8

Awww punkin!!! You lay around & let mommy wait on you...you're the princesst & she's the slave...next time make her go get dat ole ball.

Bless her heart...keep us posted. :beatheart

Guest FrostyBottoms
Pavé Maria says thank you all and sends her love. She is doing just fine other than freaking out regarding the storms that are moving through right now. :blush

I'm with you Pave'.....I'm, warning you, another round is rolling through your way right now. It's heading east! Take cover!

I have such a barometric headache I can hardly see straight!

Guest charmsmom

One of the other posters suggested taking her in to get her checked. If she's not back to her old self by tomorrow, I'd suggest that as well. People get checked out after they've been shocked....

One of the other posters suggested taking her in to get her checked. If she's not back to her old self by tomorrow, I'd suggest that as well. People get checked out after they've been shocked....

She has been 100% fine since the incident last night. She is just her normal upset self tonight due to the thunder boomers rolling through! :rolleyes:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I think she's saying "Mama, I've had enuf electricity this week already. I don't want any more from that nasty rainstorm!"

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

I shocked myself with a cattle prod once so I can commisserate with her, it shakes you up that's for sure!

Poor little Pave.

That is the exact reason that Oscar Doodle my chinchilla has to stay in his chilla condo, he loooves to chew and electrical cords are as fun as baseboards to him. For that reason he only gets his freedom in the well closed in safety proofed bathroom.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.