Shivers Honey 6-24-94 ~ 7-1-08

Guest multigrey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marilyn I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope that in the days ahead, the special memories you have of Honey will bring you comfort and joy.

Carol Ann

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest manymanyhounds

I cannot express how much I loved that pup. My Honey Bunny. Her sweet soft fur and her lovely little sweet kiss that she always gave me .....sometimes I would demand it "kiss me Honey" and sometimes she would volunteer.

My heart is so sad but I know she is with Bob and Boggles, Sport, Babe, Buffy and the rest of the Angels

honey.jpg

Edited by manymanyhounds

Guest multigrey

Thank you all for the wonderfully comforting words.

We are moving five more dogs up north this weekend....the beginning of the next phase of their lives. And so it goes on......the circle of life.

It's nice to think that Honey and the multitude of others are somehow overseeing this. Makes me smile.

Guest brooke

I'm so very sorry for your loss. She was truely gorgeous. i just lost my boy the day before yours passed and i feel so empty. He was just like one of my children.

Sending you lots of hugs.

liz in Illinois

:grouphug I'm so sorry.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest mdituro

Oh, Marilyn! I am so very, very sorry for your loss. :cry1 Please accept our deepest condolences and know that there are many, many friends thinking of you and sending warm, heart-healing thoughts your way. :grouphug

:f_pink

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sweet Honey, may your loving memory be a balm for your Mom's heart.

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

Guest paulamariez

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Honey! She was a gorgeous girl! I too have lost my very first "pack" and I know how you feel. I will send my bridge angels Nikki, Chief and Bandit to see Honey at the bridge and show her around. Please keep her love alive in your heart always. I truly believe that we will be together again with our beloved hounds one day after our time comes. Until then find a bit of comfort in those that remain. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending you some sad doggie kisses as well.