Crooke

retiredracers

I can't really say much because I'll start to cry but I just wanted to acknowledge this terrible day. (Too late, I'm crying.) I can't even put words to how much I loved (love) her. A stupid intestinal tumor that was in the wrong place took her away from me and there wasn't anything I could do about it. We tried surgery hoping that she'd survive but it was just in the wrong place. Three inches further down her intestines and she'd probably still be here with me.

I love you, sweet sweet girl. I'll miss you forever and hope that someday we'll be together again.

07102f25.jpg

Crookeface3sxday.jpg

b897ab22.jpg

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest whatahound

What a beautiful girl she is. I lost my Daisy in 2001 and I still think of her almost everyday. It always results in a warm heart and a smile.

Hugs to you...... :grouphug

Guest Winterwish

Thinking of you and Crooke Sheila. :bighug I love seeing Crooke's beautiful pictures again,and have not seen that third picture --so,so pretty. :heart

Guest KRKWMU

:cry1 I should have never opened this at work! Stupid me. Now I have to conceal my tears. :(

Just in the little amount of time that Crooke was around me, she made such an impression. I'm so sorry she's gone, Sheila...and you too, Greg. :grouphug

:grouphug Remembering with you. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

She's gorgeous. I'm so sorry. She will never really leave you though... which is why you're still thinking of her and loving her two years after the physical part of her left you.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug:f_white

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest 7Greys

Our Crooked girl is running free and whole (well maybe not her tail) in her own bouncing way at the bridge.

We will always remember and love you!!!!!!!

Guest twilliams

I love the pictures you selected to post. Her beautiful looks and personality were a perfect match. Hugs to you and Greg.

Guest diggerspeed
:bighug:bighug:sad1 i know how hard it is, just when you think its ok something comes along and takes them away. we will always miss them.

You and Crooke were the ones that introduced me to this wonderful life that I now lead with four of my own. She marched in, sniffed Homey and made herself at home on my sofa. You know the rest of the story. I know you miss her but just think about all the wonderful things she did for greyhound adoption....she's the one that got a lot of us hooked!

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)