11:52 A.m. - Snickers Is In Labor!

Guest wmlcml6

Guest wmlcml6
Sending extra prayers for baby #2. ohmygosh, they are soo teeny tiny :wub::wub:

I love Mama Snickers collar, very fitting for a beautiful princess :wub::wub:

That is a NancyB that I just got a couple of weeks ago. It's called "Bling". ;-)

11:52 - Mudd Baby #1 born.... on our loveseat! We had gone to bed around 10 pm, she'd had no contractions, just a little nesting, and BAM! 11:52 we heard a puppy noise. WHOA! Outta bed like a shot !

Would you say she came out RITEAWAYQWIK????

I would ... and I DID!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

WOW! They are so cute and sweet. How much do newborn Greyhound puppies weigh? The photo with the human hand in it makes them look really tiny! Hard to believe they grow up into big sized dogs!

How is puppy number 2 doing?

Carol Ann

#2 is breathing so much better. It won't be a two thumbs up for her until we know she didn't suffer from loss of oxygen - and we may not know that for almost a week. I appreciate everyone's good thoughts for her and the other 4 girls. Thank you so much. :-)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trevdog

Awww, such little cuties! I hope all are doing well this morning, and #2 will be ok. And Mama Snickers looks happy....

Guest Scouts_mom

What a wonderful way to start the week! It looks like Momma Snickers is a wonderful mother. I am sorry that Mudd didn't get a son, but girls rock!

The puppies are so dark. Do you think they will always be very dark brindles or will their color lighten as they grow to be like mom's?

Guest Dillymom

They are all so cute. Keeping momma and babies in my prayers. Hard to believe our giant beasts started out that tiny :)

Guest PreciousMom

Thanks again for the great pics. Best of luck to all the new babies & momma. Extra prayers #2 that she is ok.

Guest FullMetalFrank

They are beautiful! I hope that little #2 gets stronger and is going to be OK, I love her little mohawk. Snickers, you are a beautiful momma!

Guest EmbersDad

aaah...the circle of life....my pop just passed on saturday nite and now we have new puppies...its a beautiful thing......if u wanna call one of em nick or eugene.......congrats momma snickers!

Awwwww....precious little babes...and beautiful Mommy! :wub: Sending prayers and :grouphug for baby #2.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest GiJenn51

Well baby Duece has been tube fed three times so far, and she even suckled a bit on her own!!! :yay They lok great, and they couldn't have asked for a better family to be born in to.

Congratulations Mama Snickers and Papa Mudd.

Everytime I see thsoe wee bodies I am in awe that they turn out to be such powerful athletes. I remember holding Mudd and his siblings with Tina and Laura when he was just 3 months old, and look at him now - amazing!

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest wmlcml6

Sassy (from the FTH Redmoonrisin x Picki Thang litter) is a dark brindle girl with a kicking mohawk. Her racing name will be FTH Sassy Thang. So as cool as that name is, I can't use it again.

Guest wmlcml6

Please note that the date on my camera is a day off.

The first three girls .... they just about fit in my hand...

1stthree.jpg

Then there were 4...

4girls.jpg

4girls2.jpg

...Make that 5!

5girls.jpg

The best spot ... right by mama's heart. :wub:

mama-baby.jpg

family.jpg

mama5.jpg

Would you look at the concentration on Jenn's face?

She was trying to get one of the girls to nurse, not always easy...

jennconcentrates.jpg

Turtle Belly

turtle.jpg

What's Hope think????

What's going on in there, Mama?

hope1.jpg

I'm watching, but I am not coming in, okay?

hope2.jpg

The pink fleece blanket you see in some of the pictures says "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".

I think we'll have to use that as music for a video of this litter of girly girls at some point.