Another Newbie!

Guest Greyt_Wilson

Guest Greyt_Wilson

:wave

Hi everybody, I've been lurking around here for a long time now doing lots of resarch ready to adopt my first Grey. The info I've gathered has been invaluable so far and I love looking at all your pics in cute and funny!!

We met a beautiful boy on Saturday and he will be coming to live with us from 21st June :yay so I'll be around a lot more from now on, making sure I'm doing everything right!

I'm just getting used to all the terms on the forum so be gentle with me while I learn :blush

Looking forward to getting to know you all a lot better over the coming months and I'll post pics of my new pup as soon as I can (I know you all love pics - I've learned that much so far LOL!)

Regards, Kim

Guest houndstooth4

Congratulations! I'll bet June 21 seems a long way off right now!

Welcome to Greytalk!

Edited by houndstooth4

Guest terri643

Welcome to GT, Kim! There's so much I don't know either and I'm mom to two grey kids. So feel free to ask away on anything!

--Terri

:welcome

Hi Kim,

Greetings from Gainesville, FL!

Congrats on your soon-to-be-GH!

We had to wait a couple of weeks before ours finally came home to live with us, and the days d-r-a-g-g-e-d!!!!

Can't wait to see pictures of your new hound!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest Ilse

A friendly Hello from Germany.

Time will run along very quick with reading and collecting information and pleasant anticipation :)

Welcome from Maryland! It'll be here before you know it!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest GreytMuse

Kim, congratulations on your son-to-be new family member!!! :yay

Make yourself at home here, and don't be afraid to ask questions -- there is so much wisdom among the members here. I've had greyhounds for over 11 years now and I am still learning something new every time I log onto this website. I look forward to photos!

Guest hermione

Welcome from Southeastern Mass! You will be amazed how large your extended family will be by the time you get your first grey, but you could not ask for better family members.

Guest Greyt_Wilson

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D

Welcome, Kim!

Where are you from?

I'm from Leeds in West Yorkshire, England.

.... and to whet your appetites here is a pic of my hound to be, this is the only one I have at the moment it's not the best quality but there'll be plenty more to come (the arm belongs to my DH)

Wilson3.jpg

Hi Kim, and welcome to GreyTalk! :welcome2

Congrats on your new boy! :yay :yay He's stunning... Can't wait to see more piccies!! :D

:)

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

:welcome Greetings from Staten Island, New York. You boy is very handsome!! The time will pass quickly till he's with you. Congratulations - Mimi

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly