Snickers' Pre-birth Wellness Exam

Guest wmlcml6

Guest BigPercyInMa

I don't see puppies or a panda bear, but I do see a teddy bear :blink:

Congratulations on the new pups and having a healthy mom-to-be :thumbs-up

Guest FullMetalFrank

This is exciting! I hope Momma Snickers has an easy time with the pups, I just know they are going to be beautiful.

Guest Cris_M

Snickers is beautiful inside and out! Congrats. (And thanks for the explanation of the x-ray. I had no idea what to look for before.)

Hopefully, those will be some seriously fast puppers!

How exciting for everyone...hope all goes well and I can't wait to see more of your puppy pics.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Oh goodness, I've never seen a pregnant pupper xray before. It's beautiful and a little eery :)

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I see lots of bones--can't tell if they're tails or spines!!!

Let's see: Snickerdoodle, Mudd Slide, Mudd Pie, and of course little Riteawayqwik! Sorry. Ran out of good Mudd names!!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest Dragonmom

i think the pups should have candy names like mama, M&M, Bounty, Twix, Turkish Delight, Reese, Mars, Crispy Crunch.

Hurray for a good vet visit! B&J puppies are so exciting, at least in part because Cathie puts so much effort and energy into sharing the baby cuteness with the rest of us in pictures and stories. Thanks Cathie!

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest shanesmom

Those are going to be some beautiful babies. Snickers and Mudd are both gorgeous.

Hoping all goes well and she has a fast and easy delivery.

i think the pups should have candy names like mama, M&M, Bounty, Twix, Turkish Delight, Reese, Mars, Crispy Crunch.

Not that I'm crazy about the names, but it could have its benefits. My sister named a horse Crispy Crunch, but got permission to use the name. Along with the permission, she got a huge box of Crispy Crunch bars! If you picked names from different companies and asked for permission ...... :lol

Guess I'd not make any kind of radiologist, as I can't see puppy anything in this first portrait of the pups. Hope all goes well when whelping time arrives and everyone arrives easily and healthy.

Guest Dragonmom

Not that I'm crazy about the names, but it could have its benefits. My sister named a horse Crispy Crunch, but got permission to use the name. Along with the permission, she got a huge box of Crispy Crunch bars! If you picked names from different companies and asked for permission ...... :lol

Guess I'd not make any kind of radiologist, as I can't see puppy anything in this first portrait of the pups. Hope all goes well when whelping time arrives and everyone arrives easily and healthy.

i was just rhyming bar names off the top of my head. i call dibs on the pup named M&M though :)

Forget the references to candy bars etc. Some of us have already suggested it, but Daddy Bill vetoed the idea.

Names have to include the prefix FTH

Will beautiful Snickers be a first time mama?

This is Snickers' first litter.

I, for one, can't wait until the puppies show their beautiful selves.

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest Enna

OOOH....how precious!

I started counting little spines and then realized that the tail vertebrae might be throwing off my count some. So sweet!

OMG way cool. Thanks for sharing the xray. It's amazing how they can capture this. Keep us updated.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest vahoundlover

That is really neat! I would have had no idea what to look for if you hadn't told us.

Snickers and Mudd are such beautiful pups, can't wait to awwww over their babies.

Guest MySkye

I learn so much from this website and from so many of you!

I have a circle around the due date on my work calendar! I am hoping for an easy birth and just a big "thank you" to Cathie who has so much affection and dedication to her dogs. You just seem to have the warmest soul about you.

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Snickers you are so beautiful angel baby!

Guest DoofBert

WOW! I've never seen puppy xray let alone GH puppy xray! Awaiting to hear more good news as the grand arrival approaches!