Slim

Guest PhillyPups

Guest PhillyPups

Lois had to kiss her beloved Slim today and send him to the bridge to join his brother to Duncan, (Royal Decree) (whom she lost on Mother's Day (May 10) this year). Slim and Duncan were the sweetest big fawn boys, with huge earsies you ever saw. They both put the Gentle in Gentle Giants.

Run with the angels sweet Slim, you will be so missed.

Slim (with the frog) ChiliDog's Logan and Duncan

P1020020.jpg

Lois's pups,

Angel Duncan, Mikey, Angel Egypt and Angel Slim

Greyhound_Royal_Decree-_2big.jpg

Edited by PhillyPups

Guest hamiesmom

A greyt big warm hug to Lois on the loss of Slim and Duncan. I'm so sorry. I know how you feel. The tears are running freely as these two boys look so eerily similar to my beloved Hamie who went to the bridge on May 15th.

Guest guinness_the_greyt

OH NO! To lose another babe so quickly... Breaks my heart! :cry1 Please tell Lois I am so so sorry for her loss!

Godspeed Slim!

I am so sorry. Godspeed precious Slim. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Way too much loss. :(

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

We are saddened by the loss of both your boys. The night sky is bright. blog_twostar.pngBoth now shine together.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

So sorry. Run free sweet boy.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Hard as it is, I hope she finds some peace knowing that Slim is now with his buddy Duncan. I'm very, very sorry.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)